“Top of the line in food”
Review of Little Mediterranean Restaurant - CLOSED

Little Mediterranean Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The food is the best,,will be back,,staff was great,,I would love to come soon,,the food WOW you have to try ,,I wished I lived in Woodstock,,I would be there everyday,

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Good place to have lunch. Good buffet. There is also a menu. Price reasonable. I was there with my granddaughter. The service was very good. Other people I knew was there.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

My wife had the Marakesh Chicken Kabab, and I tried the Casablanca Shish Kebab.
The fresh baked rolls were sweet, a whole wheat or multi-grain choice would be nice.
The side salad was crisp and fresh.
The presentation on the main course was very well done. My beef was tender and tasty.
The atmosphere in the main dining room was quite nice. The April Cornell tableclothes were a beautiful touch.
Looking forward to trying other items on the menu.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The dinner was one of the best - incredible flavour! I had the porkchop in a bourbon sauce, and however the chef put it together with the veggies was wonderful. Beautifully plated. Very appreciated!!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Little gem of a restaurant tucked away at the bottom of Connell Street. Excellent food, a wonderful home cooked meal. Would definitely go back to eat there if we were in this neck of the woods. Owner and Maitre d' Rhoda made us very welcome.