“Customer service is great But food not so great”
Review of Dixie Lee

Dixie Lee
Ranked #12 of 43 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Fredericton, Canada
“Customer service is great But food not so great”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My husband and I stopped at the Woodstock, NB Dixie Lee for a bite to eat on our way home from a day trip. And we were both very disappointed to see that they had NO poutine, no Pepsi products, all they had was coke products and it was fountain pop,for which their fountain did not even work. We had been to many other Dixie Lees in NB and all where the pretty much the same, but this one is not. From their gravy, fries and drinks, I will not return to this Dixie Lee. The staff is GREAT though...

• Visited July 2012

Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
“Same as always”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This was a trip down memory lane for my husband who grew up eating here - Very good food

Visited July 2012
Woodstock, Canada
“A Favorite For Many Years & Still Is!”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I can remember when I was a child my parents taking my younger brother & I to Dixie Lee. I loved it at a young age and still love it today. My boyfriend & I go here for a treat once in a while. Love the restaurant, and the atmosphere. Their menu is great, and their coleslaw & potato salad are the best in town. The staff is always polite & friendly. Never have to wait too long when stopping in for an meal. And if you want something for take out, call ahead and give them the time you will be picking it up, it is always ready.

• Visited May 2012
“Best potato salad you will ever have!”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

It's old and really out dated decor, The Staff is teenagers who don't really care. But They do have the best potato salad hands down!