“Great Food!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Anthony's Italian Bistro
Cuisines: Italian
Description: A new Italian Inspired Restaurant That focus's on the freshness and quality of it's ingredients. Anthony's boast Impeccable customer service served up in a relaxed and welcoming environment, inspired by the family run Italian restaurants located around the GTA. Our Chef has lots of experience with dietary restrictions so please come in, no matter how specialized your palate may be.
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Just finished lunch with the wife and two kids (3 & 1). Excellent service with great food made this a memorable stop on our journey home. Fresh ingredients made our meals light & tasty. Most was made to order and delivered in a timely manner. Bradley was an excellent Host/Waiter. Look forward to stopping here again in the future.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Went to try out the new menu and what a huge disappointment. The Caesar Salad was something you could find at McDonalds. You could taste the mayo and with the bacon in it, it tasted like I was eating a BLT. I expected a much tastier house dressing. They would have been better off using a store bought dressing. Also, they used way too much ice rug lettuce and not romaine lettuce.

My sister and I had the pasta with sausage. It was good and plentiful but I am not sure I would get it again.

My Dad had the chicken Parmesan and chose the Caesar Salad as his side option. The chicken Parmesan was good but the serving size and side salad definitely was not worth the price. It came with no pasta and no side veggies. On the plate, it looked so bare. Not sure why they would not serve this on a bit of pasta or throw in a few cooked veggies. My Dad also had the bruschetta for an appetizer and he left the restaurant hungry after having paid over $40 for dinner. The Bruschetta came with three slim slices of baguette topped with tomatoes and cheese. It tasted good but the portion size was small for the price.

This restaurant needs to seriously reconsider portion size, price and quality if they expect people to return and pay their prices.

3  Thank Tracy M
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We often visit family in the area for staying over several days and were happy to find a new eatery- Anthony's Bistro. Nice atmosphere, great service and a meal that was well presented and delicous. Pricey yes, but you get what you pay for. The only distraction was a staff member who showed up with shoes that clicked across the hardwood floors...constantly.

If you are looking for a fine dining experience in the Woodstock area give them a try. We enjoyed mussels, pork tenderloin and beef Wellington, cannoli for dessert :)

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Caesar was good, nice and light but flavourful. Mussels were good. Willl try a main course next time although prices steep, which is why we stuck to entrees. Disapointed, looking for a steak and there was none on the menu. Sat by the door and it was minus 20 I think so we left our coats on. Wine hit the spot. Main Courses I saw go by looked large and delicious.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I live in Woodstock and go to Anthony's when I want a relaxed dining experience with good quality food. The service is very attentive and we sometimes go in the evening just to have a glass of wine or pint at the bar, and relax.

I've had the lunch pizzas and salads, which are excellent. The portions are good, not too large but certainly adequate. My brother-in-law had the burger and fries and loved it. (Yes, burger and fries at an Italian resto, but it's really well done and could convince the meat lover in your life to come along for a visit).

The dinner menu is lovely also with lots of variety. Not a cheap meal but a good quality experience for the price. My sister commented that a meal like this in Alberta would easily be triple the price. My husband and I enjoyed our chicken and eggplant parm.

Looking forward to the summer menu and hoping they will have a patio!