“GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE”

Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Woodstock
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Traveling extensively, the experience that was provided at this facility was amazing and i will only stay and recommend this facility in the future, as it was my first time booking here. The staff was attentive, the menu in the restaurant concisive yet adequate with superb quality meal and the image definitely represents Best Western well.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Thank you for all your beautiful comments about our hotel. Our caterers do an amazing job with the food in our restaurant. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed it. I am so glad to hear that my staff took such good care of you while you stayed with us. I hope you will get a chance to come and stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We had a great experience at Best Western. Every staff member we dealt with was very warm and friendly, from the front desk to the cleaning ladies in the halls. Clean, comfortable, nice decor. We also used the conference centre to hold a fundraising dance event. The staff were incredibly helpful, and the facilities were wonderful. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

I am glad to hear that you had such an amazing stay while stay at our property. the recent event here at the hotel was an amazing event. I am glad to hear you had a great time. Our staff take pride in our customer service experience with every guest that stays with us.

Hope to have you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Stayed for a few nights and found the staff to be very friendly, even those who were in the hallway when I walked by them. Even though the place is really close to the highway, most of the highway noise. Breakfast area was also very clean and the staff friendly and attentive.

Room Tip: Book early, especially during the summer months as I've been told this place can be easily booke...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for filling out our survey. We are fortunate to be located to close to the highway, but yet not hear the noise from it. We are perfectly situated so that neither side of the building faces the highway, but the end of the building does. I am so happy to hear that all the staff made you feel at home. I love hearing about the cleaning staff interacting with the guests. People usually write about the front desk staff.

Hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Spent 3 nights...great staff...great accommodation...awesome waffles! Close to highway, shopping etc. Used indoor pool, fitness room and laundry facilities. AA+ --Would like to leave review, but minimum 200 characters, could cause me to skip.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to do this review. Our waffles have always been a hit with the young and older guests. The are a great touch to our already amazing breakfast. I will make sure to pass along all of your comments to our staff.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I was surprised recently when I stayed at this property during a quick shopping trip to the US. It was a logical stopping point to spread out the driving, conveniently located just off the Trans Canada. Not exactly sure how old this property is but it doesn't appear more than a few weeks old. The rooms were brand new, the decor modern and the amenities barely used. It was comparable in price range to the other two properties we stayed at in the US while shopping however it was night and day as the others were well used, old and not updated. I make this trip several times per year and I will be making this property a regular stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Wow... thank you for all your awesome comments. Our property is actually going to be 9 years old this month. But our staff do an amazing job at making our property look new and beautiful. I am glad to hear that you will be making our property a regular stop on your travels to the US.

Hope to see you staying here again in the future.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

This hotel was great to stay on our trip to Montreal. Very easy to get to and easy to see from the highway. Great location. They had super friendly staff and clean rooms. Breakfast was also great and staff very helpful. We will stay here again

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill in our survey. We are glad that you decided to come and stay with us on your way from Montreal. We are definitely in a great location. I am glad to hear that my staff made you feel right at home while here. I will make sure to pass on your wonderful comments about all staff including the kitchen staff!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Super clean hotel, good breakfast included in stay, checkin without a smile by an employee who is easily confused, (check in and check out is the main task at reception, isn't it?) but check out by the super smiley asian girl was the best.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am sorry that you didn't receive a friendly check-in, I apologize. What day did you check-in. I will make sure to pass on your kind words to the young lady that checked you out. I hope you will come and stay with us again.

Gina

Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodstock
Howard Johnson Inn Woodstock NB
#1 of 3 in Houlton
Stiles Motel
Stiles Motel
#3 of 4 in Woodstock

Been to Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!