We stayed at this hotel on our way back home from a Caribbean cruise. We had flown from Ft Lauderdale that morning and we're caught in a storm, a mix of rain, freezing rain and snow, on our drive back from Bangor. What a welcome back... Once we made it to the hotel, safe and sound, we were just exhausted. The lady at reception could not have been nicer. The check in was really fast and we were off to our rooms in no time. She even told us to leave the luggage buggy in front of our room and she would come get it. The hotel was really clean, the rooms was huge and beds were so comfortable. There is also a really nice breakfast in the morning. We will definitely be back if we are ever in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning hotel in customer service, quality assurance, and cleanliness in the heart of the beautiful St. John River Valley. Hotel renovated in 2011 - with expansion of guest rooms, breakfast room, cocktail lounge, and conference centre. Hotel is located just off the Trans Canada Highway, at exit 185, in the service centre of Woodstock - close to restaurants, Civic Centre, shopping, movie theatre, and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Best Western
- Best Western Woodstock Hotel
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre New Brunswick