we stayed at this hotel from Aug 2 - Aug 5 for a wedding in Hartland. Very nice clean hotel. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. They showed us where to catch the local entertainment as we were there for "Old Home Week". Breakfast was always plentiful and lots to choose from. Big area also as the hotel was booked solid and we had no trouble finding a seat to eat. Pool was good. Area to sit and watch the kids play. Great location as there was shopping and dining all close by. They also had a little "patio" to sit out on anytime. The bar was also a nice touch with a coffee machine always available. Would recommend this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning hotel in customer service, quality assurance, and cleanliness in the heart of the beautiful St. John River Valley. Hotel renovated in 2011 - with expansion of guest rooms, breakfast room, cocktail lounge, and conference centre. Hotel is located just off the Trans Canada Highway, at exit 185, in the service centre of Woodstock - close to restaurants, Civic Centre, shopping, movie theatre, and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Best Western
- Best Western Woodstock Hotel
- Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre New Brunswick