This hotel is a newer hotel, and it seems to be in the "hot end" of town. Conveniently located just off the highway, it was very easy to find.
There are plenty of resturants near by, and even a small movie theatre so you don't have to travel far for food or entertainment.
We stayed here during a hockey tournament, and even though it was very busy because of the multiple guests the staff were always super friendly and helpful.
The rooms were extremely clean, and every spacious. Pool was great for the kids, but the chlorine was really strong, so we had to limit how long we swam. They also have free movie rentals at the front desk which was a life saver when we got stuck in a snow storm before we left. The breakfast offered was amazing. So many different items to choose from, and all made fresh. It was a great way to end our amazing stay in Woodstock. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning hotel in customer service, quality assurance, and cleanliness in the heart of the beautiful St. John River Valley. Hotel renovated in 2011 - with expansion of guest rooms, breakfast room, cocktail lounge, and conference centre. Hotel is located just off the Trans Canada Highway, at exit 185, in the service centre of Woodstock - close to restaurants, Civic Centre, shopping, movie theatre, and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Best Western
- Best Western Woodstock Hotel
- Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre New Brunswick