We were on our way throught the maritimes and this was a stop on the way at the end of a long day. The hotel was lovely. I think it must be fairly new. The front desk staff were great and told us where we could find supper. The rooms were also very nice and we enjoyed our brief stay.
The nice thing about new hotels is that they are much more sound proof than hotels of old and you get a better night's sleep. Our room was overlooking the parking lot but very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning hotel in customer service, quality assurance, and cleanliness in the heart of the beautiful St. John River Valley. Hotel renovated in 2011 - with expansion of guest rooms, breakfast room, cocktail lounge, and conference centre. Hotel is located just off the Trans Canada Highway, at exit 185, in the service centre of Woodstock - close to restaurants, Civic Centre, shopping, movie theatre, and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Best Western
- Best Western Woodstock Hotel
- Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre New Brunswick