Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Woodstock
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Stayed for a week for business. Room was very spacious. I had asked for a fridge when I reserved and it was in the room. Stay at front desk very friendly and helpful with places to eat. Breakfast is included and always stocked. The manager asked us about our stay at the beginning of the week and came to see us upon our check out and remembered the company we worked for. The hotel is conveniently located near the highway and the rooms are very quiet. I'm a light sleeper and wasn't bothered by the highway traffic. The only thing I would have appreciated was a bottle of water in my room.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. With being a small town, we strive to make our customers feel at home while here. We like to make a point to remember our guests names and companies that they are here working with as well. It all comes back to the small town feel of being a family. We hope you will come and stay again.

Gina

Reviewed May 14, 2013

My daughter Tanya, her father-in-law John and myself,Lucille were coming back from Newfoundland and this was the hotel we stayed at. The three of us among other people had a scare on the Port aux Basques ferry (bomb) so when we arrived at the hotel we all looked very weary and very drained, the two gals that were at the front desk at the time were fantastic, Lisa and Alise(sorry if I spelled your name wrong). We asked if we could order food in and sit in their dining room even though it was not open. The gals said yes, so the three of us went unto our rooms, ordered dinner in and when we came down stairs, in the dining room the gals had draped a white linen table cloth on the table, dishes, cutlery and even wine/water glasses.

The gals went way over their call of duty, I hope the manager and owners of Best Western Plus in Woodstock have two KEEPERS here. Lisa and Alise were fantastic. Thank you from the three weary traverlers, the wonderful smiles we received from these two gals and their warmth.

Opps just about forgot the hotel was wonderful, very clean, rooms were great and service as I mentioned way beyond the call of duty.

From Tanya, John and Lucille, we "thank you" for all you did for us.

P/S.....And John stil snagged the bill the next morning and gals you will know what we are talking about.......LOL
Alberta

Room Tip: My daughter and her hubby stayed at the place also in 2009 so this is the reason we stayed here, as...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lovinglou
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will make sure that Lisa & Alyse see all the kinds things you have said. We are very lucky to have these 2 ladies working here with us. I am so happy to hear how they made sure you had an awesome experience while staying here. we pride ourselves in making sure every guest feels the same way you felt while here.

Gina

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

On our way home from PEI we came across this hotel just off the highway. The front desk staff was warm and welcoming. Dogs were no problem. In fact the staff even had a few dog cookies for a treat for our happy puppies. The lobby was very clean, comfortable and free coffee on the go. The rooms were very nice. Tastefully decorated, comfortable beds and just the right temp. My kids quickly changed into their swimsuits and spent a good hour in the indoor pool. Not overly big but we were the only ones using it so it was great for us. The pool area was very clean. The best part was they were smart to have bathrooms right off the pool. I have been to many hotels that don't have that.
We had a great sleep on the beds and the next morning were thrilled with the full breakfast included in with the stay. It included eggs, bacon, toast, juice, coffee etc.
I would for sure stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank angelfancy
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

I am so happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us recently. I am glad your kids had a great time in the pool. The breakfast is a bonus for us, with such a great variety of items to choose from. I look forward to having you come and stay again!

Sincerely, Gina

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for one night and I arrived late so I could not use the beautiful indoor pool but the hotel was a great place to re-visit.
The rooms were beautifully appointed and the bed was extremely comfortable and clean.
The hot breakfast with sausage and eggs was very welcome; I'm tired of bagel and coffee only.
The front desk staff were very friendly as was the breakfast room personnel.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. It is always nice to hear from repeat customers. I am so happy to hear that you loved our breakfast and that you felt so welcomed by our staff. We pride ourselves in our customer service and making sure every guest has a "WOW Experience" while staying here at our hotel.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was our second stay at the Best Western Woodstock and while we selected it because it is "Dog Friendly" we would recommend it regardless. When looking for accommodation on our way to and from Florida we look for hotels that are; dog friendly, close to the Trans Canada and the I-95, have or are close to a resturant and are clean and hospitable, This hotel meets these requirements. Plus, for dog owners there is space to walk your dog!

A very adequate breakfast is available before hitting the road.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

I am glad to hear that you are a repeat customer. We take pride in our customer service, and making sure every guest feels welcome. We even want to make sure your pet feels welcome while staying with us. We hope you will make us your first stop every time you pass through our area.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Lisa and Tara greeted us upon arrival and Kim was at the desk later in the evening. All three girls were wonderful and polite. Lisa makes a great Caesar. The room was very clean as was the lobby. Off the lobby they have changed the breakfast area into a lounge with a tv and a small bar, which is quite comfortable. There is a warm indoor pool and a fitness center here, although we did not use either. There is a full hot continental breakfast which is complimentary. This location is right off the highway and great for travel.

Room Tip: we had a suite and it was great - 2 queen beds in a bedroom with a pull out sofa in the main room, d...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

I am happy to hear that you had such a wonderful stay while at our hotel. Thank you for the wonderful review. I will make sure I pass on your kind words to Lisa, Tara and Kim. I hope you will be able to come and stay again soon!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Nice newer hotel clean and quiet with super comfy beds. Free breakfast pretty good although scrambled eggs are a bit rubbery. They have free wireless. They have. Small pool but I have never tried it. Front desk staff polite and professional.

• Stayed: March 2013
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

It is always nice to hear from repeat customers. I am so happy to hear that you love staying with us. We are working on our breakfast menu at this time to try to make it the best it can be. We really appreciate the feedback. Hope you come and stay again real soon!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodstock
Howard Johnson Inn Woodstock NB
#1 of 1 in Jacksonville
Stiles Motel
Stiles Motel
#3 of 4 in Woodstock

Been to Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!