Stayed for a week for business. Room was very spacious. I had asked for a fridge when I reserved and it was in the room. Stay at front desk very friendly and helpful with places to eat. Breakfast is included and always stocked. The manager asked us about our stay at the beginning of the week and came to see us upon our check out and remembered the company we worked for. The hotel is conveniently located near the highway and the rooms are very quiet. I'm a light sleeper and wasn't bothered by the highway traffic. The only thing I would have appreciated was a bottle of water in my room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning hotel in customer service, quality assurance, and cleanliness in the heart of the beautiful St. John River Valley. Hotel renovated in 2011 - with expansion of guest rooms, breakfast room, cocktail lounge, and conference centre. Hotel is located just off the Trans Canada Highway, at exit 185, in the service centre of Woodstock - close to restaurants, Civic Centre, shopping, movie theatre, and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Best Western
- Best Western Woodstock Hotel
- Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre New Brunswick