This was our second stay at the Best Western Woodstock and while we selected it because it is "Dog Friendly" we would recommend it regardless. When looking for accommodation on our way to and from Florida we look for hotels that are; dog friendly, close to the Trans Canada and the I-95, have or are close to a resturant and are clean and hospitable, This hotel meets these requirements. Plus, for dog owners there is space to walk your dog!
A very adequate breakfast is available before hitting the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning hotel in customer service, quality assurance, and cleanliness in the heart of the beautiful St. John River Valley. Hotel renovated in 2011 - with expansion of guest rooms, breakfast room, cocktail lounge, and conference centre. Hotel is located just off the Trans Canada Highway, at exit 185, in the service centre of Woodstock - close to restaurants, Civic Centre, shopping, movie theatre, and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Best Western
- Best Western Woodstock Hotel
- Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre New Brunswick