Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Woodstock
Reviewed March 1, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Excellent location. VERY clean. Pleasant & accommodating staff. Have stayed here before & will again when staying in Woodstock. Bathroom spacious & well supplied with extras. Free hot breakfast well attended by staff & pleasant area to eat in.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

I am pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay. I hope you will be able to come and stay again in the future. We take pride in our clean rooms and our wonderful staff. Thank you for your wonderful comments, I will be sure to pass them along.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Not bad for a Best Western. The free breakfast is decent, with a proper dining area to enjoy it in. The WiFi was down one night, and the hotel reduced my rate to compensate without me having to cause a great fuss. The rooms are clean, and the soap amenities are really nice. The walls are awfully thin though; I could hear everything around me and I needed ear plugs. 7/10

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank bensagle
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

I am sorry you were having problems with our internet while you stayed at our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that my staff reduced your rate due to the inconvenience. I will pass your comments along to the rest of the staff.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

This is the only place to stay that's clean, friendly, and they throw in a free hot breakfast. The eggs are not the best, but they are edible.
Staff is helpful, and rooms are well appointed. Plus there is a lounge in the hotel, for a beer after work!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will be able to come and stay again in the near furture!

Have a wonderful day!

Front Office Manager

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I went to This Best Western just off Highway 2 in Woodstock, very conveniently located and the rooms was great. Although I though that for being off the big tourist season (January 2, 2013), the rate was a bit steep, but still very good.
I was unlucky enough to have my room on the same floor as a hockey team (15-16-17 year old players) and they were a very noisy bunch, with no respect to others. After having told a few of them to quiet down, I complained to the front des, the person (Heather) was very nice and gave me another room, and what a room... the big suite with separate living room with gaz fire place, Jaccuzi type bath tub (made my wife very happy), hue TV in living room and one in room. I have been to more expansive hotels with a reputation to be good (Queen Elizabeth in Montreal) and I can easily say this Best Western was the best hotel I had ever been to.
Again, the front desk manager (Heather) was great helping me with this experience.
And to complete this on an even better note, the breakfast was very good... they have a waffle machine, scambled eggs, sausage, cereals, muffins, toasts, juice, milk, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, all that was all included. So maybe after all wasn't so expansive after all.

Room Tip: If you want the big suite, room 116 (most likely more expansive, but if you want to spoil yourself o...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you so much for all your kind words about our staff. I am sorry to hear about the issue with the teams, but I am glad to hear that Heather was able to change your room to allow you to have a wonderful stay. I hope you will come and stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We recently traveled into the area on business. The hotel room was extremely nice and updated. It was an excellent place to stay.

Highly recommend it - the staff made some excellent recommendations for a restaurant in the area and it was fantastic. We went out for breakfast so cannot comment on the hotel bkfst which was included. I travel a lot and like to get some variety and see some other spots other than just the hotel restaurant - glad we did.

Really recommend this place if in the area! We'll stay again when back on business.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive comments about our hotel. I am glad our staff was able to recommend a wonderful place to eat. We look foward to you coming and staying with us again in the future.

Front Desk Supervisor

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Recently stayed at this hotel for a few days. Could not ask for a nicer spot. The rooms are great, decor is very nice. Had a great time hanging at the bar and lounge area. Everything you need is there and it is so handy to grocery stores, shopping and fast food. We would most definetly return to this hotel. Far exceeded our expectations. Staff very pleasant.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the lounge. Is it definetely an assit for us to be so close to the downtown area. We look forward to having you come and stay with us again in the future!

Front Desk Supervisor

Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodstock
Howard Johnson Inn Woodstock NB
#1 of 1 in Jacksonville
Stiles Motel
Stiles Motel
#3 of 4 in Woodstock

Been to Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!