“Impressive authentic taste.”

Taste of China
Ranked #6 of 43 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Woodstock, New Brunswick, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Impressive authentic taste.”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I've ate at all Chinese restaurants in Woodstock, and the one that really grabbed my tongue
or should I say "keyboard" was the Taste of China.
If your a fan of general Tso's chicken they have by far the best know how, on it's original taste.
One thing I really liked about the menu, is that they offer so many different combo's.
The buffet is great, frequent food checks and great service, even when it's packed.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mike S

Houlton, Maine
“Best Buffett”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

whenever I get to Woodstock I like to stop here for lunch. the workers are very friendly, and the food is very flavorful! it's everything I'd expect in a Chinese Restaurant. (and believe me I'm a picky eater)

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank MissPicky1a1
Hartland, Canada
“Not that Great!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I found that the buffet is priced really good but the two times I ate there I was not impressed with the quality of the food on buffet. Good for a quick place to eat before you go to a movie.

Visited June 2012
Kelowna, Canada
“It was okay”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We had the dinner buffet. Some of the dishes were good. Vegetable dishes tended to be overcooked. I would return but would order off the menu.

Visited September 2012
burnley, uk
“Had take out buffet”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

food we had was good, was $5.95 per LB to take out from a buffet menu. Would have been even better if there was more choice, but this could have been due to it beig a week day.

Visited July 2012