We were pleasantly surprised at this motel. We hadn't expected much, and it was actually clean and spacious and had good beds.
Something is wrong with the soil or something; all the sidewalk areas are heaving or settling, and the exterior stairs are pulling away from the sidewalks, but our room didn't move during the night, so.....
The breakfast was good, but a bit of a challenge to find. There used to be a restaurant, but it closed, so the breakfast area in in a basement room somewhere around the indoor swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Howard Johnson, a Woodstock hotel on Trans-Canada Highway.Located in the heart of the St. John River Valley at the intersection of the Trans-Canada Highway and Interstate 95, the Howard Johnson Woodstock Inn is minutes from the downtown area. This Woodstock hotel is also close to the Carleton Civic Center, New Brunswick Community College, Covered Bridge Golf & Country Club and Hartland Covered Bridge, the longest covered bridge in the world. Howard Johnson Woodstock is a pet friendly place. Since the Hotel only offers a limited amount of guest rooms that are designated for pets, you must notify the hotel at time of booking to ensure availability and also upon check-in with the Front Desk Staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Woodstock NB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Woodstock Hotel Woodstock
- Howard Johnson Woodstock
- Woodstock Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Inn Woodstock NB New Brunswick