“Nice resto”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

It's well organized. Great food and great people that work there. Almost always full cause it's good.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Delight

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This restaurant is located near the hotels in Edmundston on a main street. There is parking in the front and back of the property. It was just before Christmas and they had obviously put a lot of effort into decorations adding a very festive feeling. The food and service were good and we were happy that we chose this restaurant after a long day on the road.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

rude delivery boy took his tip without asking us if we wanted our change back! food was too small for value

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Previous to this experience, I thought Pizza Delight was just another pizza joint. After some internet research, I discovered they had gluten free options. I went with a 9" Greek GF pizza. Best GF crust I've ever had: basically a thin-crust pizza. The toppings were loaded on and so delicious. I kept half the pizza for my drive the next day and was again surprised by finding that it was just as delicious cold! Pizza Delight appears to be the gluten intolerant's fast food place of choice.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

The pizza was mediocre as well as the garlic/cheese fingers. I found that the dough really chewy and heavy. The top seemed overcooked, I prefer my pizza to have gooey, melted cheese - didn't happen here. Not my favourite by a long-shot.