“Terrible service!”
Review of Station 127

Station 127
Ranked #14 of 63 Restaurants in Edmundston
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: New modern decor restaurant in a historic building.
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Probably the worst restaurant in Edmundston! The waitress got all 4 of our meals wrong, and then never came back to apologize. She only came to explain about the tip.
Lucky for her that my friend was paying, because she wouldn't get a tip from me!
Also, half of the items on the menu were no longer available, so that limited our choice of meals.
Take my advice and go somewhere else!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

We made a reservation at 11:00 in the morning for 7:30 in the evening on august 3, 2018. When we got there, the restaurant door was locked. We went on the patio at the back of the restaurant, where customers were seated and asked waitress for our table. She said ''We cannot accept you, no place available...'' Indoor: no client. On the patio: maybe 20 people. We said we made a reservation this morning. Waitress said '' I don't have it, Did you spoke to anyone here??? Anyway we cannot accept you...''
We left the place with no regrets!
It is not a serious restaurant. STAY AWAY!!!

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

We are a family of five who travel quite a bit around the Maritimes. We like to support smaller independent businesses whenever possible and thought we had found a great spot for dinner after a long day on the road. The restaurant is located in the old Edmunston Hotel, a historic building down by the water and looked like a good find. It was not busy when we were there, yet it took 15 minutes to be acknowledged and have menus put in front of us. We ordered a fairly simple meal which consisted of chicken skewers, a chicken wrap, a burger and a plate of pasta. After over an hour waiting, with kids getting restless - someone came and said our meals would be out shortly. Several tables of people came and went during this time. Another 15 or 20 minutes went by with no food, so we asked him what the problem was. We were polite. He bluntly told us they ran out of chicken. I was exasperated and told him if they’d have told us that an hour before, we would have adjusted our order. He was completely indifferent and my husband suggested we would be leaving. He simply said you can leave anytime you want. No apology of any kind. He offered no sympathy, took no ownership of the problem and we left hungry at 9pm with three unhappy kids. I will never, never, never return there and can’t imagine this place staying in business.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

The blonde cute lady that had the black dress with flowers saved the meal. She was great. 2 staff only . Looked like maybe they were missing a few staff. Not her fault.We choose this because it is the old Edmundston Hotel. So that was cool. Decor and place was good. However there was unfinished Reno’s . Not recent. Food was 6/10. Beer choice and bar good. Has lots of seats. Out side Terrance .We went for a walk after across at the park. Good location. Limited parking. It passed, but I would not return. Tv’s, fireplace , etc. If they had more staff to serve customers I think the overall experience would have been better.

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

My daughter ordered some cheese fritters for an appetizer with a tomato based dipping sauce and they were quickly gobbled down. Then she ordered skewers of chicken served with rice and salad and I had an Indian spiced chicken wrap with sweet potato fries. Both meals were delicious. Staff was very friendly and we enjoyed our meal on the patio. We chose based on reviews on tripadvisor...keeping it going..,

1  Thank Grassh0pper14
Paul C, Manager at Station 127, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Glad you enjoyed your visit, and thanks for taking the time to right up a positive review! Hope to see you again soon!