Days Inn Edmundston
$109
Hotels.com
La Roma Motel(Edmundston)
$62
Happy Club & Motel(Edmundston)(Great Value!)
$62
$73
Travelocity
$58
1,530 results
All reviewssausageoff the highwaynova scotiafirst floorhot breakfastbagelsroom was cleanfree breakfastlaminate flooringnext morningbeansbooked this hotelnew brunswicka ground floor roomstay there againpatio doorslong drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My Friends & I have stayed at this motel on several occasions and it is an excellent place to stay! SQUEEKY CLEAN , comfortable Beds and very quiet. The price is very reasonable, which includes a full course breakfast. Staff are friendly & go out of their way to help you out! When in the area, wouldn't think of going anywhere else!

Thelma LeBlanc ? Marg Stone

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Margaret S
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We booked this hotel, as most people do, as our first(and last) stop on the way to the east coast from Ontario. I've never stayed in a Days Inn so I was a little confused when I arrived. The outside of the hotel is designed like a castle yet the inside of the lobby has such a mishmash of victorian antiques I wasn't sure where I was staying! All of that of course has no bearing on the quality of the hotel. It was clean, easy to access, and had a great little breakfast selection served right in the lobby (service starts at 6:00am if you're like us and want to get on the road early) The rooms are typical of what you find in a chain hotel, not too fancy but everything you need. The only complaints I do have is that the matresses are HARD AS A ROCK so prepare yourself if you have a nice cushy bed at home. As well, the hotel is right on the highway so ask for a room on the parking lot side of the building if you're a quiet sleeper like me...otherwise the traffic zooming by on the highway will keep you up.
A few other things to mention, there is nothing really around here if you need something to do after you arrive. There is a gas station down the street with a restaurant attached to it (I will review this restaurant). If you need something to eat, or to pick something up "in town" you've forgotten, you have to get back in the car, go back up the highway the way you came and get off at Exit 18. This takes you to Downtown Edmundston where there are a number or restaurants and stores.
The only other thing I will mention is that I booked our rooms for the way down to the east coast online and with my CAA discount we paid $82.50 a room. We opted not to book for the way back as we weren't sure when we were coming back. When we arrived back in New Brunswick (7 days later)I called in the morning to reserve 2 rooms for that night...the price was $103.95 with my CAA discount. I'm not sure why that is but if you know when you're returning book your stays at the same time.
After all of that, the Days Inn is the best priced hotel in the Edmundston area for what you get (I called the other 2 or 3 chain hotels and they were upwards of $138) Most of the travellers are headed to and from the east coast and just need a bed to sleep in after a long drive. This place fits the bill!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This place was so charming. Free internet, free breakfast. We had a great stay. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The decor has a lot of wonderful antique items. It has a cozy atmosphere. The laundry facilities were convenient too. We will definitely stay here again if we are in that area. Since our stay I have recommended this property to a number of friends and family.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple