Four Points by Sheraton Edmundston
Days Inn Edmundston(Edmundston)(Great Value!)
$66
La Roma Motel(Edmundston)
$62
$73
Happy Club & Motel(Edmundston)(Great Value!)
$62
$114
$109
BestWestern.com
$59
Priceline
$58
All reviewshotel restaurantfree parking across the streetfrank's barroom servicelive entertainmentroom was cleanawesome stayhousekeeping staffelectrical outletstwo nightsnice hotelbest hotel in townbusiness tripnew brunswicknova scotiayour luggagewe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 11, 2012

My husband and I live in the Ottawa area but our entire family is in Edmundston, NB so we decided to have our wedding back home with our friends and family. I personally called and reserved everything with Clarion a year before our August 2010 wedding. I called them in mid June 2010 (10 Months since I originally booked with them) and that is when they advised me that I will no longer be able to decorate my reception hall, with my wedding coordinator the night before (Thursday) or in the morning of my wedding (Friday) because the people that had reserved the room for Tues to Thurs decided that they wanted the room an extra morning, the morning of my wedding. I spoke to 3 different people at the Hotel about this and that the CONTRACT I had clearly stated that I would get the reception hall the night before my wedding to decorate. They offered me no discount, and I ended up only being able to get into the hall at 11am the day of my wedding to decorate the hall. Horrible service from management and they just did not care. At least the serving staff were great to us. I use to stay at this hotel every time I went back home, NEVER AGAIN.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2011

"My husband and I traveled from Ontario, and were pleased to find the hotel, friendly, clean, close to everything, we do alot of traveling and I hate hotel stays where I feel creepy, this place was very comfortable, so we stay again on our return trip...Thanks Guys...Mrs. L. Harper

Room Tip: ...and they were so nice to our little dog Maggie
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Stayed with my family on our way to and from Nova Scotia. It was okay. The rooms were a bit worn. I wouldn't say the place was dirty but it could do with a renovation. They don't really clean beyond the surface, either. If you check at the head of the bed, there were like bandaids and stuff.

They free wireless internet was dependable, though, and the people at the front desk were pleasant.

The hot, complimentary breakfast was good. Much better than your typical continental.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Pros: Super comfortable beds!!! Breakfast is good. Pool is much bigger than Best Western.
Cons: Hallway carpet pretty stained, holes in the wall by the elevator on our floor. Paint and trim worn and outdated. Room clean but door on bathroom all scratched and peeling. Everything is pretty worn, and the pool area and adjoining showers are pretty grungy. Place needs a facelift although the restaurant is fairly nice. Parking inconvenient across the street. Front desk staff not too friendly or particularly interested in serving you.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandra L
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We stayed here overnight on a trip from Maritimes to Ontario. This hotel is located down in what seemed like the heart of the town. This was nice as it seemed like we got to see a little more of Edmunston and were more aware of some good dining options than we would have been had we stayed somewhere on the highway. Room and bathroom were large and very clean. Elevator was a little slow. Nice feature - full breakfast buffet (included with room rate). Free parking. The hotel is a little older, but it is clean and service was attentive and pleasant.

Room Tip: Our rate (which was ok) came through a special blind-booking website. Hint - begins with
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple