“Average”

Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Edmundston
Mount Prospect, Illinois
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Only book if you get a good deal. Most choice hotels have free breakfast these days so I was surprised to learn that this one didn't. The service at the front desk was good, we requested a room on the second floor.

Room Tip: Only book if you get a good deal. Most choice hotels have free breakfast these days so I was surpris...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Prn27

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Inverness, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

Quality Inns are usually of a certain standard. This one lets the chain down. Our room was so hot, we asked the Manager what could be done. His solution was to open the window as he couldn't turn it off. Our room faced the motorway so noise was a problem. Air con unit to cool the room was so noisy and we had to turn it off to get to sleep. Then the temperature soared again. They boast free wifi, but the signal was very poor and went down very often. The couple in the next room complained of the heat and poor wifi too. We went to have breakfast and none of the tables from earlier breakfasters had been cleared. Dirty plates on every table. Waitress unable to cope, so we got up and left. Not a good holiday experience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ab_roody

Travelers are raving about these Edmundston hotels

Dieppe, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stay at this hotel at least twice a year and the staff is always extremely friendly, the hotel is a bit dated but always very clean and no surprises. A basic fitness area and descent pool facility. The food at restaurant is always good and again the staff is very friendly. A good value that is easy to find and close to the Trans Canada hwy.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

Quality Inn is my new favourite hotel chain. They offer good value and extra amenities. The only thing I disliked is the attitude of the staff upon hearing English spoke. Smiles offered and apologies too did not illicit good will from the staff. A shame really, I cannot help I was raised in a monolingual family. If I could skip New Brunswick accommodations I think I would just to avoid the disapproval in Edmundston.

Having said that the pool and hot tub were welcome additions to our evening. The restaurant offered varied choices and lots of food on the platters.

Room Tip: If you can at all speak French, do so. I don't think there is a poor room here. All seem sound p...
Georgetown
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

After driving 7am and getting there at 930Pm, it was a very nice relaxing experience. Very clean, very organized. Thank you for a wonderful nights stay, we will be staying again. It was very busy and we were lucky enough to the second last room. We do not have a dog but it was nice to know it is a pet friendly hotel for all traveling with dogs.

Ontario, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

The WIFI didn't work, there are no elevators (I was staying on the top floor and had a huge suitcase since I was on a 2 week vacation) and I couldn't control the temperature inside the room. I arrived late in Edmunston on Saturday night and after going to a few other cheaper hotels and finding they had no rooms available I settled on the Quality Inn. At 129.99$ a night, it was so not worth it. Will not be staying here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I recently stopped over at this hotel on my way to Nova Scotia. I was booked in for 2 nights - there and back.

I chose it because it was recommended to me through a friend who also travels with her dog. I would have given it five stars had the review been for dog friendly hotels only - but since this review is for the hotel's general public, I will give it 4.0 stars.

The hotel is conveniently located pretty much off the highway. I was able to drive up to the door of my room which I found fantastic. Also, having a door directly to the outdoors was pretty amazing since we didn't have to walk through the hallways to go out for "walks".

I found it pretty clean and the staff was friendly.

The hotel also has a good sized indoor pool. I did not swim in it but there were a lot of people using it. They also had a small fitness room. It's family friendly hotel with a restaurant attached. I did not eat there, but it seemed busy.

They had Keurig coffee in the room. A definite plus for me.

The beds were super comfortable.

All in all, I liked it a lot.