Comfort Inn Edmundston
$59
Hotels.com
Days Inn Edmundston(Edmundston)(Great Value!)
$66
La Roma Motel(Edmundston)
$62
Happy Club & Motel(Edmundston)(Great Value!)
$62
$114
$109
$58
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoff the highwaytoastwafflesnova scotiahot breakfastconvenient locationfront desk staffboston pizzaeasy accesswould stay here againgas stationnext morningstayed one nightnew brunswicknice place to stayshort driveback home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Traveled from Alberta to Newfoundland (and back again).... Traveled with our 50lb Siberian Husky and Cat. I stayed at this hotel two times, I 100% recomend this hotel especially if you need pet friendly. JUST DON'T STAY IN ROOM 101! Tell them to make a note of it when booking your reservation

THE BAD:
- Room 101 smells extemly bad! Im guessing its the most used room for pets!? The first time we stayed there we had a few delays and ended up showing up at the hotel around 10:30pm... they gave us room 101, when I walked in I said no way can I sleep in this smell, it smelled of wet smelly dog and urine... went to the front desk they were very nice, we told them, she acted like she never knew but no way she did not know, but anyways she gave us a better non pet friendly room for the same price and allowed our pets, beacuse it was the last room left on the bottom floor (it smelled much nicer).... on your returning stay to Edmunston, I called ahead of time and told them about our recent stay and to please note in my reservation that I do not want 101 and they did, I think we got room 104, but I did notice room 101 was was booked that night, and everytime I took my dog outside I noticed that the people staying in that room had to leave their walk out door open because it smelled so bad, and no lie, I could smell it coming out of the room when I was walking on the sidewalk, the side enterance and the hallway by the room 101 also smells the same.
- Not the greatest Value for $170 a night, but I think thats the going rate around there
- No Over Size Parking ( if you are towing a trailer, ect, you may have to park on the road)

THE GOOD:
- Pet Friendly (lots of grass around)
- Walk Outs
- Coffee/Tea Maker In Room
- Very close to the highway
- Breakfast Included ( boiled eggs, muffins, toast, waffles,bagles, coffee, tea, juices)
- Charcol BBQ's and Picnic Tables
- Mini Fridge and Micorwaves In some rooms

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
ManagerCN240, Manager at Comfort Inn Edmundston, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you for letting us know we will have room 101 Deep Clean. I'm happy my front desk staff was able to change you to a better room. Thank you!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stayed here for one night on our way home to NS from ON. We were given a room in the "new part" on the second floor, so had to carry our bags up a flight of stairs, but that was no problem for us. The rooms on the first floor have patio doors, so if you are lucky enough to get a parking space right in front of your room, you can carry your bags right in through these doors.

The room was an average chain hotel room that was modern and clean. We were near the end of the hall by the stairwell, so we heard others coming and going a bit.

The location of this hotel, just off the highway and very near town and restaurants is convenient.

The free breakfast was fine and having it right there made for the early start we wanted to get in the morning.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I come at this hotel every 2 weeks on business and I like the service, front desk staff are very helpful, breakfast is good and they have lots of variety. Rooms are always clean and breakfast lady is always friendly, polite and helpful. I recommend this place to everyone who likes a good night sleep and good service. The hotel is right off the highway on exit 18 and they also have free wifi which is nice.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you !

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This hotel was clean and very comfortable. It is pet friendly which is a bonus. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good and was included with the price of the room. If I am ever this way again I will surely stop here.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
ManagerCN240, Manager at Comfort Inn Edmundston, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for the nice comments, This Hotel is Pet Friendly and we Welcome all guest traveling with their pets to stay with us and your pets will stay for free with no room restriction.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was packed, a line-up at front desk but they were fast & efficient. We arrived late & left fairly early so didn't see much more than the lobby. We had a room on the lower level which allowed us to park in front of our door. Our room was clean & tidy! The pool area was very busy, we used the hot tub only. We stayed on a Friday night in July so a lot of travelers in the area. Fast shuttle service to/from the local slots.

• Stayed: July 2013
ManagerCN240, Manager at Comfort Inn Edmundston, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you.