“Perfect sense”

Ranked #9 of 63 Restaurants in Edmundston
Cuisines: Canadian, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Greetings! Since early June, my father and I have had possession of this restaurant. For two months before that time, we'd put our new establishment into renovation. The building was in dire need of maintenance, as well as new equipment and new employees. We've worked very hard to ensure that our new place business offers great quality service and food to our clients. We hope that those who were previously disenfranchised with the old Deck (and those that were already fond of this place) come and try out the new Deck and find out if we can now (and still) offer you a great experience!
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is perfect for a dinner ! The food are very good not so fries. We can eat vegetables with burger ! Nice service and local beer .

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Just a short walk from the Motel we stumbled from, the Sports-Bar atmosphere worked for us. Well, kinda worked. The food was more than decent, the service was professional and the prices were inline with most places of this type. The only caveat is the noise. Jeasus, we couldn't hear anything unless it was electronic. So, if you're great at charades or adept at American Sign Language, no problem. Otherwise, just smile, agree with everyone around you. . . . and eat the food.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

If you enjoy eating without blaring music, this is not for you. The food did not justify the volume pounding in my ears the whole time. I may have enjoyed it in my 20's but no more. I was miserable the whole meal.

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Had a nice dinner on the terrace. The local beer was very good and the menu has some interesting choices.

My wife had the salmon cooked to perfection (not often you get a good cook on a salmon at restaurants without begging them to cook it medium-rare but they did...without us asking).

I had one of their burgers which was OK but nothing to write home about. Server was very nice but we found service to be a little long and ofter waited for our plates or for the bill.

I would go back though and give it another shot.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

Food was very good, staff were super and the view from the restaurant patio is great, right on the river.