$96
Days Inn Edmundston(Edmundston)(Great Value!)
$85
Au NIDaigle(Edmundston)
$106
La Roma Motel(Edmundston)
$90
$75
Happy Club & Motel(Edmundston)(Great Value!)
$65
Auberge Aucoin(Edmundston)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,065 results
All reviewshot tubbest westernskeurig machinepool areathe breakfast areaoff the highwaybeautiful hotelnova scotiasmall poolbaconample parkingclean roomsthe ground floorfront desk staffwafflesgreat place to staystayed one night
Reviewed September 18, 2017

We booked this hotel at the midway point of a long road trip, but we will stay elsewhere in the future. We've stayed at other Best Western Plus properties and so my expectations were appropriately set. On arrival we were met with a long line up for check-in, and only one clerk at the desk. Eventually a second staff member appeared but then took a phone call immediately, ignoring the long line-up. It took over 20 minutes to get to the front of the line. The guest right in front of us was an elderly man and his wife was seated to the side, holding a walker. They were informed that the only elevator was broken. They were offered no options to access their room, and so they decided to go out to supper while awaiting the elevator repairman. Our room was on the third floor. With no elevator service we hauled our luggage up the stairs, only to discover that the electronic key cards didn't work. I sat on the hallway floor guarding our luggage while my husband went to get them re-programmed - a task that took some time because there was still a line at the desk. Once finally in our room, we raced to the (small!) TV, as our decision to stop where we did was based on our interest in watching a televised sporting event - the start of which we had already missed because of the slow check-in and key troubles. When we turned on the TV, we discovered that the picture quality was terrible. The normal remote had been replaced with a dumbed-down version that was limited to volume and scanning channels, and so there was no easy way to adjust the contrast or brightness. When we turned in, we quickly learned that the bed was firm to a fault, and uncomfortable as a result. We both had a poor sleep. And in the morning when we headed down for the complimentary breakfast..... surprise .... no elevator. So, down the stairs again with two suitcases and a cooler.... and we are no spring chickens!! It seems to me that if the elevator is out of service it's repair should be a top priority. While it is out of service, extra staff should be called in asap and guests on upper floors should then be offered bell-hop service for their luggage. Elderly and infirm guests should immediately be offered passage on the cargo elevator. Staffing levels need to be increased all around, and service standards maintained. Sadly I will never know if these changes happen as we took our business elsewhere on the drive home and had a great experience.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at Best Western Plus Edmundston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

We are sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not exceed your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make improvements to offer guests a better experience in the future. We hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed September 18, 2017

This is a nice hotel. the rooms are spacious. The beds are comfy. Tons of hot water. The breakfast area is so small, we couldn't find a place to sit so had to go elsewhere for breakfast. They have a buffet style and the place was packed. We were called and asked to exchange our room for someone that needed a drive up room. We agreed to the switch and were offered 2 drinks at the lounge for doing the switch, we didn't end up using those so can't comment on the lounge area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Chrissy S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Edmundston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Dear Roseann M,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay, We are happy to learn that you've enjoyed your experience. We wish that next time you will be able to enjoy our lounge as well as our tasty breakfast! Thank you for choosing our hotel and we are looking forward to welcome you again in the future!

Director of Rooms division
Best Western PLUS Edmundston Hotel

Reviewed September 16, 2017

My husband and I recently stayed at the Best Western in Edmunston NB. Loved everything about this hotel. Clean, modern rooms beautifully decorated. Very clean, comfortable beds and fresh linens. Would highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Chrissy S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Edmundston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Dear Eva A,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is a delight to learn that you've enjoyed your recent stay. Every day we strive to deliver an outstanding experience to our guest and we are pleased that yours was up to your expectations. We are looking forward to welcome you again in the future!
Best Western PLUS Edmundston

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

As I pulled up the street I was stunned to see this beautiful building, well landscaped and virtually a dead end street so there wasn't by traffic to contend with.

Parking was usual. Full almost none existent parking up front and only parking was a few minute walk away around the building.

Entering the lobby I was greeted by a lovely bilingual receptionist Penelope, who had my key card ready almost the instant I arrived. She was delightful and conveys a statement of quality. Lobby is impressive with nice staircase and furniture. The look of an upscale hotel.

Decor in my way to my room was no less stunning and the room looked very appealing. For once a hotel understands what "room temperature" is and the room was not ice cold as I entered. A few hours of work left in my day went by quickly with very fast internet.

Although I only needed one bed and my room was a double, I did end up needing the second bed because somehow, someone overlooked the dirty sheets on the first bed and I chose to use the second which was obviously fresh.

Mattress comfort was average at best. A little hard and old feeling. Not what I'd expect from such a grandiose entrance.

Everything else was on par with what I expect from a hotel. My current job takes me on the road many times a week and in this area a few times a month. I might be tempted to shop elsewhere next time. Disappointing because everything else was just so nice.

Coffee Keurig in room.
Overall good price
Friendly service,

Cons,
Beds hard
Housekeeping oversight, dirty bed???
Parking

I would give it 5 stars but what seemed like a recycled bed knocks it down to a 3 star.

I might be back

Stayed: September 2017

Dear Charlie B,
We would like to present you our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences that have occurred during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is our priority and we are sorry to learn that we did not met your expectations. Every day we strive to deliver an outstanding experience to all our guest. Please rest assure that yours does not reflect the level of standard that we have set to reach your entire satisfaction. We thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us so we can do the appropriate follow up. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel located close to the TransCanada. Great pet friendly room, especially like the ground floor accessibility through patio doors. As well, the ability to close off the bathroom and hallway door to cut noise is very helpful. Excellent hot breakfast is a bonus!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Joycesault,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy that you've enjoyed your experience and we look forward to welcome you again!
Best Western PLUS Edmundston