“dinner at boston pizza”

“dinner at boston pizza”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Varied menu'.
Food was good
Excellent service quick service and comfortable place. Nice atmosphere too.parking was easy

• Visited September 2013

Saskatoon, Canada
“Ok to Avoid Rain”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Service exceeded food quality. Baked wings were meaty and fresh. Quesadilla tasted strange, maybe the sauce? Otherwise, an ordinary experience. Would attend again for pub grub.

• Visited September 2013
london, Ontario, Canada
“excellence!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

It is rare to find such wonderful staff and an inviting environment such as the one I found at boston pizza Fernie. The food was top notch and delicious. The service couldn't of been better. I will be back next time I come through Fernie. I advise everyone to go check it out.

• Visited June 2013
Fernie, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love that they are willing to modify the meals”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

As I have allergies I love knowing that I can go to Boston Pizza and they will check all the ingreadients and specially make a meal that I can eat and enjoy!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank mountainview2013
Lethbridge, Canada
“Great food, great service, and great atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have eaten at many Boston Pizzas as well as other similar chains and this is by far the best. The restaurant was very clean, the service was great and the food is always consistanly good. Our server made us feel very welcome. I would recommend this location to anyone.

• Visited July 2013