“Horrible night out”

Ranked #30 of 56 Restaurants in Fernie
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The waitress was incredible rude and obnoxious and nobody in my group enjoyed the night. The meals were poorly cooked and not at all tasty. We visited a couple of times and the standards were unpredictable and shocking at times. I would not be proud to work here or be a visitor.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

recently we went with family and the meal was very poor-the service was good but the food was barely edilble

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I had ordered Tacos and by the time I got it the cheese was already hard on my plate. The other business person ordered a hamburger and soup which may have caused mine to sit and wait while the hamburger cooked however It took aleast 1/2 hour to get our food. We had a long day at work and it was late around 9:30 at night so they were not busy. If I was not so tired I would have sent it back but did not want to wait any longer.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Horrible Service, long waits, expensive and food gave me stomach issues. Fernie has many choices. Choose something else anything else

1  Thank Jeremiahpauw
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I live in Fernie and I do enjoy the handmade pizza rom this franchise. Their beer selection is decent but more important ice cold :-)

1  Thank Zawane M