“bland and uninteresting”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“bland and uninteresting”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Bland Pizza in an extremely commercial environment. Slow service. It was like Mcdonalds and Pizza hut had decided to make a sports bar

Visited August 2012

Salmo, British Columbia, Canada
“Overall terrible experience”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Stayed at the Best Western. Had to wait 45 minutes to pick up our food, we were told it would be an hour and a half to have it delivered to our room. Walked up to the front counter to pick up our food, and the girl working there looked right at me, then turned around and walked away. Food was terrible. Should have gone to the Bridge Bistro like we did last time we stayed in Fernie.

Visited August 2012
fernie
“Meh.”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went today for lunch with my boyfriend and his friend. Boyfriend ordered a caeser and his friend ordered an ice tea. Being 8 months pregnant I asked for a 7-up and got asked for ID. I looked at the girl and said..i just want a 7-up and she said it was policy to have ID. I said if you really want me to I can go home and get it, and all she kept saying was it was policy to have ID. So I drove home for it so I could just to have a soda, all in the mean while she never asked anyone else at the table for their ID. Poor service AND then when I took my meal home I didn't get the gravy I paid for. I don't usually go to boston pizza and I wont be going again.

• Visited August 2012
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Yuck”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to a going to chain pizza place. Maybe it was: I'm hungry and don't know how long it will be until our next stop. This pizza was so gross... but, if you like doughy fusions when it comes to pizza, maybe you'll like it just fine.

Visited July 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good dinner”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We ate here as we were overnighting in the hotel. A sports bar with a lively atmosphere and plenty of TV screens showing all sorts of sports. We all ordered different meals, not really sure what a couple were but they sounded good.
We were not disappointed, huge plateful of well presented and really well cooked food, decent beers, what ore could you ask for..

Visited June 2012