“Poor customer service skills vs. Great food. Unfortunately for this place, the bad attitude won out..we won't be back!!”

Elk Valley Pizza Shoppe
Ranked #25 of 55 Restaurants in Fernie
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: EVPS has been a fixture in the Elk Valley for over 18 years. Family owned and operated, we are committed to bringing you high quality food and great customer service. We thank our customers for continually voting us the best pizza in town through the Fernie Fix's annual Best of Fernie Competition year after year. Whether or not you've tried us yet, when you think of EVPS, think fresh ingredients and award-winning taste! Open for lunch and dinner for takeout & delivery or enjoy our outdoor patio open spring thru fall weather permitting. ( no indoor seating) Here are a few highlights to know about our pizza: 100% real cheese shredded daily. We do not blend. Straight up real cheese. Dough and sauce made from scratch daily. Fresh vegetables diced daily and meat sliced daily. Generous amounts of cheese and toppings! In addition to our pizza, you will see in our menu we have a variety of menu items to cater to everyone's wishes. Be sure to try out our daily and everyday specials. We hope you enjoy our food.
Fernie, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I had ordered a Pepperoni Lovers pizza which is supposed to have pepp, grn pepper and mushroom so before I left the place I checked to make sure it was the right one, as a couple of weeks prior I ordered the same pizza and got pepperoni only and was charged for the more expensive one that I ordered. Well the same thing happened this time. So I thought that maybe I should say something. Well that was a mistake, this giant tattooed guy was instantly angery and ripped the box out of my hand disappears into the kitchen then returns throughing the box on the counter and says that there's pepperoni under the cheeese as well as on top of the cheese. So I point to the menu taped to the counter and show him the differance between the two pizzas, one being toppings and the other in price. He shrugs his shoulders and says with tone "If you want a new pizza your going to have to wait 25 mins." So I took the pizza and left without a credit or new pizza. I was affraid that the new pizza might have had something gross done to it based on his bad attitude. I guess what I should have done was bring everything back and got my money back. I prefer to support small businesses but for pizza I guess it'll have to be BP from now on. At least they are nice when a mistake is made and don't make you feel like it's your fault it happened. Sorry EVP but you rate a 0 on everthing but the food!!!

• Visited September 2012

Calgary AB
“Choices”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Appreciate the choices available for regular, thin, or whole wheat crust. We usually order an Aloha and Californian, but branched out and ate a Panzerotti with Italian sausage, mushrooms, and peppers that tasted fine as well. Worth checking out!

Visited August 2012
Golden, Canada
“Great Pizza and Lasagne”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Check out their website for daily specials. I tried their lasagne one time just because it was a special and it was delicious. Add a Caesar salad too!

Visited July 2012
Fernie, Canada
“Best pizza and lasagna”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Best value and taste!
Pizza was awesome! Big pizza with loads of toppings!
Lasagna is HUGE! So much cheese and sauce! Oh and great pasta!

Best value for your $$$$$$

Just moved to Fernie and found my go to pizza place!!

• Visited March 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Worth driving 3 HOURS for!”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I had the 8" Veggie.... The veggies were very fresh and there was TONS of Cheese..It coulda' fed 2 people - easily. Oh, and the staff was GREAT!

• Visited February 2012