“Good homemade pizza, not sure about all the hype?”

Elk Valley Pizza Shoppe
Ranked #23 of 54 Restaurants in Fernie
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout
Description: EVPS has been a fixture in the Elk Valley for over 18 years. Family owned and operated, we are committed to bringing you high quality food and great customer service. We thank our customers for continually voting us the best pizza in town through the Fernie Fix's annual Best of Fernie Competition year after year. Whether or not you've tried us yet, when you think of EVPS, think fresh ingredients and award-winning taste! Open for lunch and dinner for takeout & delivery or enjoy our outdoor patio open spring thru fall weather permitting. ( no indoor seating) Here are a few highlights to know about our pizza: 100% real cheese shredded daily. We do not blend. Straight up real cheese. Dough and sauce made from scratch daily. Fresh vegetables diced daily and meat sliced daily. Generous amounts of cheese and toppings! In addition to our pizza, you will see in our menu we have a variety of menu items to cater to everyone's wishes. Be sure to try out our daily and everyday specials. We hope you enjoy our food.
Salmo, BC
“Good homemade pizza, not sure about all the hype?”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Had a nice movie/pizza night on our recent holiday in Fernie. Gave average review on atmosphere as we ordered take-out and did not visit the actual location.
Our family each ordered a pizza from the classic menu, so we each got to choose our own style and have a bit for lunch on our drive home the next day. This way the second and fourth pizza are discounted. Staff was very friendly over the phone and a couple substitutions were no problem. Delivery to our hotel was very quick, one dollar charge. All four pizzas were nicely cooked and tasty. Had a real crisp crust, but not over cooked and tasted fresh. Have had pizza all over the world, wouldn't say this is the best, definitely better than any chain store ie. Boston Pizza, Panago, etc.
Overall, would recommend and will order again.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Just when you think Pizza couldn't get any better”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I was in Fernie for a ski trip last weekend and I was so impressed with the pizza at Elk Valley, I just had to write a review.

First of all, I don't think I have ever dealt with more pleasant staff at a pizza shop. From the lady who took our order to the guy that delivered our pizza - they were helpful, punctual, and they gave me the impression that they really love their jobs. Obviously a reflection of good managment.

Next, the pizza was incredible!! We had the Polar peak at the recommendation of the staff and it is now the pizza I will compare all others to. Keep up the good work Elk Valley... I will be having you again on my next stop in Fernie!

• Visited January 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Fernie's BEST Pizza (and lasagna)”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Was just in Fernie with a few friends on what was supposed to be a ski trip (not much snow), but the trip was salvaged by the great pizza we got at Elk Valley - the lasanga was also great. As far as delivery food goes in Fernie, this was the best (we were there for a week so tried a few places). Not only was the food great, but what really impressed me was the great (fast) service and accomodating people working there (we changed orders a few times and provided the wrong address). Overall, it was great - my new fav pizza place.

• Visited January 2012
Calgary, Canada
“this really is the best pizza of all time!”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

highly recommend the polar peak pizza. Exceptional quality and sevice. If they delivered to Calgary I would order it every weekend.

• Visited December 2011
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible new pizza!!!”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

My family and I ordered from Elk Valley Pizza and tried their new "Polar Peak" pizza and it was really amazing. It was cool and spicy at the same time. Delicious! I have to say that the service was also very good. I will definitely be ordering from here again and be recommending it to everyone who decides to stop in Fernie.

• Visited December 2011