“Not so bad now with new staff.”
Review of A&W Restaurant

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 58 Restaurants in Fernie
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Tremendous improvement since my previous review. No more looks of disgust when you walk through the door. Just smiles and service.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Hard to write a long review for this one. It's just your average A&W nothing fancy. They do have a habit of putting on too much onion I suppose.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Very good food respectful employees! Top family restaurant in Canada! We do not have this restaurant any more in the area we live. In the United States!!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I'm surprised to see so many negative reviews, as our experience was quite the opposite. We went there for supper because we were rushed for time. The counter staff member was very pleasant and the food was better than our usual A&W experience.
We ordered an Uncle Burger, a Teen Burger, fries, and were given a free sample of the Sweet Potato Fries. Everything tasted great, and the fries were fresh and hot.

Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

I do not have high expectations when it comes to franchise fast food, but there is so little care about the food and the service here that after one bite of my teen burger I threw it out. Didn't even bother to complain as earlier the manager glared at me for wanting to order while he was talking to his staff about the schedule.