“Very pleased!”

Fernie Cattle Company
Ranked #16 of 54 Restaurants in Fernie
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Steakhouse, International
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fernie's premier steakhouse featuring grass fed Black Angus Beef, oceanwise seafood, and certified organic, fresh vegetables all year long.
Fernie, Canada
“Very pleased!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

I enjoyed all aspects of my dinner. The service was great, my steak was perfect. Best steak in Fernie I'd say. I will definitely be going back!

• Visited December 2012

“A marvellous dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

We had a small dinner party Wednesday night and it was the first time dining here for all of us. We all agreed it was fantastic from the appetizer to the dessert! Highly recommended!

“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

First time at the fernie cattle company tonight and as I said in the title of my review WOW was I impressed. I went with my girlfriends and am really looking forward to bringing my family over the Christmas period. Everything was wonderful from the delicious food to the quirky cocktails!! Would recommend it to all

“Everything you would ever want in a restaurant and more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

Fantastic is one word to describe my overall experience. The food was sensational, I had the sea scallops to start and tenderloin for main course. The steak was cooked to perfection and wow were the vegetables just amazing. The atmosphere and great service added to the whole experience and I will definitely be going back as often as I can!!

British Columbia
“Surprised by other reviews”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

We were joined by another couple and all of us agreed the meal was excellent. Steaks were cooked to perfection. Veggies were still crisp and not mushy. BC Wines are reasonably priced, however the menu is a bit on the expensive side, for the rural location. Lona was our waitress and did an outstanding job of explaining the menu and making excellent suggestions, based on our prompts. We will defiantely be returning!

• Visited November 2012