“Excellent Food”
Review of Cincott Farms - CLOSED

Cincott Farms
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Come to Cincott's Restaurant for our delicious comfort food with a twist! And don't forget everything is made with Organic produce!For Breakfast, try a breakfast made with Local Farm Fresh Eggs, or a bowl of crunchy granola, yogurt and fruit for an energetic start to your day! As for Lunch, we have great freshly made soups or stews (tastes just like grandmas!). Or try our famous grilled cheese sandwich - made with FOUR cheeses. And we have amazing salads for especially health conscious!We recently moved our dinner service down the street to Fernie Cattle Co 561 Hwy 3 a 2 min walk from Cincott. At the Fernie Cattle Co you can have our famous Fresh cut steaks with amazing Organic Side dishes! We are fully licensed with an outstanding all Organic Wine list with bottles from all over the world. The Beers are mostly Canadian BC Local and of course all Organic! We have a lot of regular customers and everyday we recruit even more of them! Here is what one "new" customer wrote about their first Cincott experience! - "Who knew? Went for lunch...amazing. Waitress suggested we for dinner at the Fernie Cattle co, had steaks and ribs...incredible! Everything organic! Will definitely be going back again next trip!"
Edmonton/Toronto
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The food in this place was outstanding. We were four and we all enjoyed our food very much! I really like the fact that they had quinoa and roasted yams as side dishes. They also had all the regular stuff rice/potatoes/salad.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank pennyroyal00

Fernie, Canada
“Great Ribs”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went there for a quick snack ended up stuufing my face with incredible ribs. Good thing I only ordered the half rack. YUMMY. They also have great soups.

Visited August 2012
St.Albert
“Outstanding Meal and Ambience”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Based on posted reviews of this restaurant we made the short walk from our motel and were so glad we did! It was a very warm evening in late July and were offered a table on the back patio. What super place to enjoy the natural surroundings plus watch the chef as he prepared those meals requiring the BBQ. Our waitress <Denise> was just amazing. Very knowledgeable about menu items, most charming and personable at all times. Started with the vegetarian type soup <chickpea, garlic, and something else> which was fine. Could of benefited, as personal taste, from a bit of salt/pepper but didn't want to offend the chef! My wife had a salmon salad which she adored! I had the steak which as AMAZING! Have had strip loins at much higher cost at other restaurants which weren't nearly as good. My wife's glass of house wine was only $7 a glass which necessitated a couple of refills as was excellent. Personally had some of the organic beers which were also very reasonably priced and of superb quality. Some of our favorite places to eat are in Tofino but this place was defineately in the same league. On our way back through <Sunday night> it was unfortunately closed. We would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone and will stop in the next trip through for SURE!

3 Thank TajanderStAlbert
Calgary
“Consistantly Excellent Meals”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Until last week, I had only had breakfast and lunch at Cincott's. Always delicious organic food choices available.

I had an 8oz sirloin cooked medium rare with roasted potatoes and mixed veggies.

This baseball size steak was the most enjoyable cut of beef. It was very tender, juicy, flavourful and the right portion size for me. So tasty!

And the vegetables were so delicious. The whole meal was fantastic. I'm looking forward to my next visit to Cincott so I can try another offering from the menu.

The service was excellent as well. It is nice when the chef comes around to see you liked your food.

Cincott's is one of the best restaurants I've been to lately. You will enjoy!

Fernie, British Columbia, Canada
“Best Steak ever”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Excellent food at this small folksy restaurant. Very good mussels and spinach salad as an appy, then the best steak I have ever had. True "baseball" 6 oz organic beef tenderloin, charred to perfection and perfectly rare within. Served with rainbow carrots, red cabbage with blueberries, oven roasted potatos. Wife had beef tenderloin & prawns which was also excellent. These people are opening a steak house, and once that happens look out: it will be tough to get in once the highway crowd discovers this place.

Had a very good bottle of Malbec from argentina at a very reasonable price.