The rooms were clean, and the staff was friendly. I come to Fernie frequently to stay a night to visit family. The hot tub was great, and open late, and we were the only ones using it when we visited. But the smell of the chemical cleaners were toxic to me and my son. I didn't think I had an overly sensitive nose, but everywhere smelled like toxic cleaners. It snowed the night I was there, and I kept the window wide open to air out the room (thank goodness they had windows that opened). The beds were comfortabel and so were the pillows. The continental breakfast was full of choices, but meh... also tasted like chemicals. My son had a waffle, which was great, but I had to throw away my bagel (they don't offer cream cheese either). Coffee was decent.
I won't stay here again due to the smell :(More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking