“Great Food and Local Brews”

The Brickhouse Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 58 Restaurants in Fernie
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Brickhouse: A spin on pub culture, an old feel with a new twist. .. The Brickhouse Bar & Grill has become a favorite for those in town or those passing through. The chic décor and trendy environment offers the taste of an urban setting in a mountain town. The fresh, delicious cuisine prepared right before your eyes in an open concept kitchen will keep you coming back for more, as will the friendly staff and live acoustic, jazz, blues or DJ performed music! The Brickhouse Bar & Grill offers live music and DJ’s throughout the week and everything else to make your visit memorable each and every time. Open daily from 11:30am until late
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Eat in is historical landmark on your next visit through Fernie. Great food options and local beer choices. Friendly and attentive staff

Reviewed July 11, 2014

the fries are really good even the yam fries. food was great. waitress we had was exceptional she remember 6 people's orders with modifications exactly without writing them down.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Best pub food I have had in a long time, burger was delicious. Great fast service too and reasonably priced.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Menu selection was excellent! Mussels for an appy were perfectly cooked and delicious. Everyone raved about the food for hours after. Our server, Barb, was attentive, friendly and just awesome. LOVED this place!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I've read reviews and I decided to go to this place. Well, atmosphere was great. The only things:
1. I had to wait pretty long to be served. It took them around 30 minutes to notice me there.
2. The beer glass wasn't really clean but I decided not to pay attention on it and it was my mistake because:
3. I was kind a poisoned after and I spent half of the night by vomiting and cleaning my stomach. Geez! Despite that, this place is good. Great fries and fish.