“Delicious!”

Cuisines: American, Canadian
Neighborhood: District du Lac-Beuchamp
Neighborhood: District du Lac-Beuchamp
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I don't know what it was about that evening but I was with my mum and my sister and everything we ordered was piping hot and really tasty. The service was tuned in but cool and it was nice. I didn't know what to expect bar-side. It was just a very nice vibe. Trendy and not trashy. I liked it. Maybe it was a one-off, hope not .

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I had heard all about how great St-Hubert's was years, so when I finally got the chance of course I had to try. I would say I have a bit of mixed feelings on it. But I must also say we went on Canada Day with all the festivities very close by. So it was very busy, about a 30 minute wait for a table. Once we got in it took 50 minutes to get our food. The staff was very pleasent and tried hard. She said that they had just been super busy all day. The food was very good but nothing special. A step above Swiss Chalet that's it. I really liked the layout of the restaurant, overall I liked it. I had unrealistic expectations coming in so a bit of a let down to me. But I would defintely go back.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

We went for my son's graduation lunch. The service was very slow. The waitress was huffy when I didn't order a full meal but only a soup. I had researched the fat and caloric intake of the meals and felt they were too high for me to indulge in, so I enjoyed a soup.
The kids enjoyed the dessert, chocolate bomb. Overall it was quite expensive for the 4 of us.

Reviewed September 19, 2011

this is a st-hubert like the other ones that you can expect to have a great service,and great food. been there several times and never been disapointed. i suggest to go there early for supper if you dont want to wait. and if you ask for the bar section you will wait less too.

great ambiance,there is a kid spot.

i do recommend

i did compare a meal at this st-hubert and another one at subway with 2 adults and 2 kids and it was CHEAPER at st-hubert. ....worth it

Reviewed September 28, 2008

This is a Saint-Hubert like all of the other ones. The service was a bit below par when I went there.