“Love to go there when I...”
Review of Phoenix Du Vietnam

Phoenix Du Vietnam
Ranked #62 of 645 Restaurants in Gatineau
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: District des Promenades
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love to go there when I...”
Reviewed December 30, 2007

Love to go there when I go see my friends They have the greatest spring rolls. If you go there for lunch it'll cost you less 10$ and taste so much better.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love that sweet & spicy...”
Reviewed December 11, 2007

Love that sweet & spicy soup and their spring rolls. If you go there for lunch it'll cost you less than subway yet taste so much better.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Huge variety of choice and real asiatic food, when I go here I may pass about 20 minutes looking at the menu to make...”
Reviewed December 3, 2007

Huge variety of choice and real asiatic food, when I go here I may pass about 20 minutes looking at the menu to make sure I get exactly what I want. Everything looks good and smells good so either way I'd be satisfied. Great place for a supper with family or friends!