Ramada Plaza Gatineau/Manoir du Casino
$95
$125
$114
$114
Auberge de la Gare(Gatineau)(Great Value!)
$100
$80
Motel Adam(Gatineau)(Great Value!)
$69
A La Villa Rivermead(Gatineau)(Great Value!)
$84
$92
$207
Hilton.com
1,296 results
All reviewselectric fireplacejacuzzi tubthird floorlac lemayacross the streetfree breakfastlarge hotelfree parkingliquor storethe hotel staffdowntown ottawaroom was clean and comfortablenordik spaexcellent hotelenjoyed my stayone night stayshort drive
Reviewed November 26, 2007

In 2007 I stayed in this hotel three times only because it was very close to my clients. The room was ok for this class of hotel, and was generally clean. But rooms on the first floor were close to the in-hotel restaurant, and could get very noisy at night. I also found the sound insulation between rooms was poor. I often could hear the TV from adjacent rooms.

The frontdesk staff was very unfriendly. The guests are entitled to a free breakfast coupon for each night of stay. However, he'd always pretend he'd forgot this until you ask for it.

The food in Le Biftheque Restaurant was so-so and pricey. The steak was always over cooked. Ask for rare if you want it medium.

I would give this hotel a 2 out of 5.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 3, 2007

Not only are the walls and floors thin, but the hotel accepts large groups of kids. For our first three nights, 80 young teenagers on a fieldtrip to Ottawa overtook the hotel. Then, for the second half of our trip, soccer girls ruled the hallways.

On the plus side, the room was very clean. The fireplace was charming and the bath tub was really nice. However, if the main purpose of your trip is to visit Ottawa, then don’t bother with this hotel. It is too far from downtown. A taxi will cost about $17 each way. You can get free bus passes from the hotel, but route 21 only runs every hour and the ride takes 25-45 minutes depending on traffic.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank roidalice
Reviewed June 13, 2006

I have now stayed twice at this great hotel in Gatineau in order to play at the Casino Du Lac Leamy, which is easy walking distance and directly accross the street . It is resonably priced. The rooms are nice with a fireplace and hot tub bath in each room. The best part of the stay is the 'grand buffet breakfast' at Le Befteque Restaurant on the main floor which is complamentary for hotel guests. I recently stayed at the Hilton Lac Leamy, that was a big dissapointment for the high price. I highly recommend this hotel for casino players. They call themselves a "Casino Hotel", however they seem to only have (1) Video Poker machine in the bar restaurant. People do not stay here to play when the big gambling mecca is accross the street.

• Stayed: February 2006
5  Thank ottawamarc1234
A TripAdvisor Member
Montreal, Quebec
Reviewed April 30, 2005

Hello

My future wife and I stayed at this hotel for one night as a last resort. The staff was friendly and attentive. The room was spacious and included a nice fireplace, which was not working. Also the bed was not comfy. The room is not well isolated as I could hear the elevator bell even though our room was located at the opposite end of the hall. We could also hear the noisy guests of the hotel talking in the hall and slaming doors. There was a free breakfeast included in our stay which we appreciated. If you have a little more money to spend I suggest you to stay at the Hilton accross the street.

• Stayed: May 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 19, 2005

First time I came to ottawa last year. I pick up this hotel, no service, staff not frendly, the lost my reservation, there was no parkin avalible, and to expensive for a hotel of this class. I ask a no smoking room, whent in the room you can smell the cigarette, burn mark on carpet, an one of the bed, the did wont trafering me to a other room, I pack all my stuff went to a other hotel near by ottawa.

• Stayed: August 2004, traveled on business