I have been to this hotel countless times but this is the first time I review. Beds comfortable, rooms with the wood floors are much nicer and comfortable. Rooms are big and clean. Overall a good hotel for business, not for romance cause I find it's not a romantic hotel. Staff is nice like they should be. Location is nice if you go to the Hull Casino which is like a 2 minute drive. It's a bit far from downtown Ottawa unless you don't mind the drive. I don't like their breakfast buffet for some reason I find the choices are not that fresh. When I stay at this hotel I always ask for no. Breakfast included and go to Chez Cora and have a great breakfast there which is a 3 minute drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Plaza Manoir du Casino, a very good place to beDirectly across from the Casino du Lac-Leamy & minutes from Canada's National Capital attractions. The hotel offers, 174 guestrooms/suites all equipped with a double air jet bathtub and an electrical fireplace. Enjoy the warm atmosphere of our new Italian Restaurant-Bar Risotto, pates et grillades. As a very professional and client oriented team, our goal is to use innovative ways of ensuring our client's complete satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ramada Plaza Gatineau/Manoir du Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Manoir Du Hotel Gatineau
- Ramada Gatineau
- Gatineau Ramada
- Ramada Plaza Gatineau/Manoir Du Casino Quebec