We booked this hotel just for a short stop over to visit the capital of Canada. Therefore the hotel is okay. The rooms are nothing special but clean. All in all the hotel is a bit old and because of having a casino some guests are a little strange.
To reach the city center we took our car to town. It only took a few minutes until you can park your car in the nearest parking garage.
Good stay only for seeing Ottawa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Plaza Manoir du Casino, a very good place to beDirectly across from the Casino du Lac-Leamy & minutes from Canada's National Capital attractions. The hotel offers, 174 guestrooms/suites all equipped with a double air jet bathtub and an electrical fireplace. Enjoy the warm atmosphere of our new Italian Restaurant-Bar Risotto, pates et grillades. As a very professional and client oriented team, our goal is to use innovative ways of ensuring our client's complete satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ramada Plaza Gatineau/Manoir du Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Manoir Du Hotel Gatineau
- Ramada Gatineau
- Gatineau Ramada
- Ramada Plaza Gatineau/Manoir Du Casino Quebec