It is worth your money, not more, not less.
Since I was staying 2 nights in the area, I made a big mistake by booking Hilton the first night and Ramada on the second night. Ramada is a pretty good hotel, but staying there after a night at the Hilton is just.. well, meh. The room isolation was pretty poor and due to the wedding going on on the same weekend the noise from the floor up kept on coming until about 4am or so. Even though, the breakfast was included, it is EXTREMELY basic. Meaning, so-called eggs, potatoes, yogourts, fruits and toasts, nothing that would make you go "wow".
That's as far as it goes for the so-so things. Otherwise, the hotel reception is great, helpful and courteous. The rooms are clean and spacious, no complaints whatsoever regarding service.
Overall, worth your money if you don't wanna stay at the Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Plaza Manoir du Casino, a very good place to beDirectly across from the Casino du Lac-Leamy & minutes from Canada's National Capital attractions. The hotel offers, 174 guestrooms/suites all equipped with a double air jet bathtub and an electrical fireplace. Enjoy the warm atmosphere of our new Italian Restaurant-Bar Risotto, pates et grillades. As a very professional and client oriented team, our goal is to use innovative ways of ensuring our client's complete satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Ramada Plaza Gatineau/Manoir du Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Manoir Du Hotel Gatineau
- Ramada Gatineau
- Gatineau Ramada
- Ramada Plaza Gatineau/Manoir Du Casino Quebec