It wasn't too bad of a place, very average. There was a large amount of us staying in the hotel for 4 nights and 5 days. The food they served was not very good but considering they were cooking for 200 people it wasn't that bad but if I was here for pleasure then I would have been very unhappy with how the food was. The staff at the front desk were amazing though and were always trying their best to help us out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a moment to relax and enjoy the view! Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa is an award winning, waterfront hotel that provides guests with a picturesque view of Canada’s Capital. Our 9 storey structure has 133 guest rooms including 9 suites, 4 banquet rooms offering a total of 4500 square feet of meeting and banquet space and with our events manager directly on site, we can accommodate all your business or leisure event needs. Our hotel offers a relaxing blend of inviting hospitality with state of the art, modern day conveniences, including complimentary wireless high speed internet throughout, free local phone calls, an equipped health facility, a newly renovated indoor salt water pool with a lifeguard provided at all times and indoor parking. Enjoy a stroll across the historic Alexandra bridge, to the famous Byward Market and Ottawa’s downtown business, shopping and entertainment district. We look forward to welcoming you to the Outaouais’ best kept secret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Best Western so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Gatineau-Ottawa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Gatineau
- Best Western Gatineau
- Gatineau Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Gatineau-Ottawa Quebec