Despite booking a deluxe room, I was given a room with a sofa bed. They mentioned this when I was checking in late, but I figured they meant that there would be a 'real' bed and a sofa bed. I was travelling by myself, so I didn't care about the second bed, When I got to my room, it was obvious that I had been given the living room part of a suite. The hotel was sold out and there were no other rooms in the city available, so looks like they were trying to squeeze people in wherever they could. Really though? A sofa bed? I could have slept on my friend's couch and saved my company $132 a night!
By the way...They still haven't fixed the AC and my room's thermostat also read 16 degrees, but felt more like a sauna.
If I'd been given a 'regular' room and the AC worked, I probably would have really liked the hotel cause it was clean, well-maintained and the staff were all very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton & Conference Centre Gatineau-Ottawa is just across the river from downtown Ottawa, Parliament Hill, and the ByWard Market. Onsite, we have 8,000 sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton & Conference Centre Gatineau-Ottawa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton & Conference Centre Gatineau-Ottawa
- Four Points By Sheraton And Conference Centre Gatineau-Ottawa
- Four Points By Sheraton & Conference Centre Gatineau-Ottawa Hotel Gatineau
- Four Points Gatineau Ottawa
- Gatineau Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton & Conference Centre Gatineau-Ottawa Quebec