“Cybele”

Ranked #45 of 671 Restaurants in Gatineau
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: District des Promenades
Description: Southeast Asia cuisine offered to people in the Gatineau area. We offer authentic flavors and fusion dishes to anyone who loves an amazing culinary experience in the Outaouais region.
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Lot of choice, nice presentation...affordable price. Good vietnamese Pho

Reviewed August 26, 2011

Like the food, but we find it expensive. The restaurant is a bit too small and the waiting area is not well thought of for when you visit in the winter. Also not fun to sit and eat and have people standing behind you has they wait to be seated.

1  Thank time_outGatineau
Reviewed December 7, 2009

I went there with my wife this summer, and ordered the chicken sate for appetizer which was good and spicy. Being a big fan of pho soups, I decided to try out their version of the rare beef rice noodle soup.
Big mistake.
I am not lying when I say that it tasted NOTHING. I actually took a slice of onion out of the broth, and took a bit out of it to make sure I wasnt dreaming, and behold, it was completely TASTELESS. I have no idea how they have achieved such tastelesness, perhaps the vegetables were of the frozen variety, I don't know. Never again.
The decor was nice though, and the staff friendly, but my main expectation when I eat out is the food. Who cares about service if the food tastes like water?

Reviewed August 22, 2009

service is good - deserts are great - thai food is ordinary - would recommend "chez le thai" insted.

Reviewed August 9, 2009

IT'S BLAND!!! The appetizers we got were pretty good. I got a shrimp and mangoes special and honestly, it didn't taste anything. No seasoning whatsoever. My boyfriend took a soup and he didn't like it as well.