“Average tasting food for high prices!”

Baton Rouge Steakhouse & Bar
Ranked #37 of 666 Restaurants in Gatineau
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The kids menu was $10 a piece. My husband and I both ordered chicken sandwiches. Our total bill was $88...3 kids meals and 2 chicken sandwiches. I could not believe the price considering the taste was not all that great! The setting was nice though...

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I`ve been to that place many times, I loved their rib steak and the dessert is just awesome. Lovely atmosphere and the service is great.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great service every time I eat at Baton Rouge and food is excellent, either the steak, the ribs (their speciality) or the meal salads, all are great.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had tried a Baton Rouge long ago in Toronto, and were very disappointed, so we had never returned. However since friends love it there, we decided to give it another try - and we are glad that we did! We had a lovely experience, and will definitely return. The food was good and plentiful - we had the 'table d'hote' special for $25 which included soup or salad, entree (we choose steak and ribs ) and a little cheesecake dessert. So the food was tasty, but what really impressed us was the SERVICE! We were wowed at how all the servers worked as a team to make sure that everyone was well looked after. Excellent job Baton Rouge!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Very great indeed. I loved the fact the server ( well, so many of them) told you the price of the specials - most servers always forget that!. Food was great and service was good and location superb.