“Great atmosphere nice food”

Baton Rouge Steakhouse & Bar
Ranked #29 of 657 Restaurants in Gatineau
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I`ve been to that place many times, I loved their rib steak and the dessert is just awesome. Lovely atmosphere and the service is great.

There are newer reviews for Baton Rouge Steakhouse & Bar

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great service every time I eat at Baton Rouge and food is excellent, either the steak, the ribs (their speciality) or the meal salads, all are great.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had tried a Baton Rouge long ago in Toronto, and were very disappointed, so we had never returned. However since friends love it there, we decided to give it another try - and we are glad that we did! We had a lovely experience, and will definitely return. The food was good and plentiful - we had the 'table d'hote' special for $25 which included soup or salad, entree (we choose steak and ribs ) and a little cheesecake dessert. So the food was tasty, but what really impressed us was the SERVICE! We were wowed at how all the servers worked as a team to make sure that everyone was well looked after. Excellent job Baton Rouge!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Very great indeed. I loved the fact the server ( well, so many of them) told you the price of the specials - most servers always forget that!. Food was great and service was good and location superb.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I went to Baton rouge as we had many friends who raved about the ribs. I personally found them ok at best. There was little sauce, of which the taste was average. The ribs were well cooked however. If you want a typical 3 item meal, you'll have to pay more. I believe the ribs came with one side option. I chose the garlic mashed, which wasn't bad. The potatoes were well portioned. The service was good. The staff are expected to go over the specials, and I was starting to doze off it took so long to go through them. They need to pare that part down a bit.
I'm not sure if the hype had me expecting too much, but I feel I make better ribs on the bbq at home than those at Baton rouge. Not bad food, but not as great as I was expecting.