Our room was way too small for the size of the furniture (entertainment system). We had to wait for one person to pass before the second can go around the bed. Maintenance wasn't at a standard expected for this type of hotel, missing door handle, wardrobe handle door missing, wardrobe door hard to open.
As for the pool, water very cold for our entire stay.
The good point, beds were very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a magnificent setting on the shores of a lake in the Eastern Townships, The St-Christophe Hotel-boutique & Spa will fulfill all your dreams with its geographic situation and its castle looks. The hotel is just a few minutes from Bromont and the Granby Zoo! It's a short walk from the town center with its boutiques, restaurants and theater. For outdoor enthusiasts, the hotel offers direct access to the scenic Green Route pedestrian and bike trail along the banks of the lake and through the National Yamaska Park, the Interpretation Centre of the nature of Lake Boivin, and through small villages and picturesque sites of the Eastern Townships. In addition, the hotel is close to the Wine Route, Ski centers, golf courses and offers attractive packages for all these activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le St-Christophe - Hotel And Spa
- Le St-Christophe Hotel Granby
- Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa Granby, Quebec