“The best place to stay...by far.”

Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Granby
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I was born and raised in Granby. My family moved to Montréal in the late 90's.

Since then, I've been going back from time to time (visiting friends, zoo, skiing...). I've experienced almost every hôtel in the region. It always went from average to poor. Although Granby was blooming, the quality of lodging wasn't there.

That was until Le St-Christophe opened.

At last, Granby had a great hotel. Nothing to fancy or too expensive. But a quality that matched the expectation I had of the perfect place to stay in a town I call home.

PJ

• Stayed: August 2012
HotelStChristophe, Guest Relations Manager at Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2012

Thank you so much for your comments! It's a pleasure to read your review, we are proud of our establishment and our guests are very important for us. To offer a unique product in Granby, a superior comfort and a personalised service are our priorities.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Lovely room with view of the lake. Tastefully decorated, not too big, not too small.
Restaurant downstairs; excellent food. The Chef's trio Tapas with octopus is a must try.

Will stay at this hotel from now on when visiting family here.

1  Thank World_Wanderers2
HotelStChristophe, Guest Relations Manager at Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

We would like to thank you for your review. It's a pleasure for us to read your comments. We are proud to see that our efforts to satisfy our guests is accomplished. Do not hesitate to contact us for an other reservation, we will be at your entire disponibility!

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I bought my Grand daughter a passport last year and promised to take her to Parc Safari. I went to Trip Advisor (my bible) and read reviews about long waits in line and anim als that scratched cars. Since I had just purchased a new car I didn't want to risk it. I remembered the Granby Zoo from my youth and went on-line to find a hotel. The St. Christophe caught my attention. I am so happy we stayed there. Everything was perfect and my Grand daughter did not want to leave the hotel. The breakfast was incredible. Each day we had the french toast which was in the shape of a maple leaf and a fleur de lis made out of thinly sliced apples in the center. Sophia loved the salt water pool and hot tub as well. We did not eat dinner at the hotel but purchased healthy food from the whole foods market right across the street. The Granby Zoo was wonderful. It was a wonderful trip for Grandmother and Grand daughter! The staff was extremely accommodating and sweet. I will recommend this to my friends.

3  Thank AnnDiBernardo
HotelStChristophe, Responsable relations clients at Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2012

We would like to thank you for your review. It's a pleasure for us to read your comments and we are proud to see that our efforts to satisfy our guests is accomplished. To offer a unique product, a superior comfort and a personalised service are our priorities!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We booked a 2 day 1 night with Le St-Christophe after reading the reviews in trip advisor. We brought our employees and their families a total of 54. Miss Catherine Carré helped me with all the bookings of how many room, adults, children and zoo tickets needed. Everything was waiting for us when we all arrived at different hours, no hiccups whatsoever. Good food, nice staff at reception, in the dinning room staff look a little overwhelmed in the morning but ok still. Good clean room and an outdoor terrace to be used at our leisure. :)

2  Thank Ghislaine77

We would like to thank you for your review. It's a pleasure for us to read your comments and we are to proud to see that our efforts to satisfy our guests is accomplished.

It was very nice to have you all and we hope we will have the chance to great you again! :)

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I rarely give any hotel 5 stars, but this one deserved it. I read all the negative reviews, so I was a bit leary. This hotel has only recently become part of the Choice Hotel Group, so I had hoped it had improved. Turns out, it has. The architecture is amazing, and the rooms quiet and noise free. The staff are beyond friendly and helped me every step of the way. The breakfast I had was to die for, and was absolutely delicious. It is luxurious enough to wow me, and inexpensive enough for the company to pay for it on a business trip. I couldn't ask for a better deal, and I'll be back every time I stay in Granby.

The only downside is the Town if Granby has horribly timed traffic lights. You can sit in red lights for 40 minutes on the 5 KM Main stretch in Grnaby. Someone needs to wake up and get on that. I'd rather sit and wait 40 minutes for food then sit in traffic, If I had to choose.

Room Tip: Save money and don't get a balcony room, the lake isn't that spectacular.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin_Ilaqua

We would like to thank you for your review. It's a pleasure to read your comments and we are proud to see that our efforts to satisfy our guests is accomplished. We do offer good rates for CAA/AAA member, corporate guest, regular stay and of course family.

We hope to see you again into the wall of the St-Christophe Hotel Boutique& Spa!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

We stayed one night in June at this hotel. We arrived at 2: 30pm and were quickly and courteously checked in . This was a Deal Mango online package and included a queen room. We asked for a king room and they graciously accommodated us. The room was beautiful, spacious with lovely hand carved furniture. The bed was super comfortable. We had a 30 minute spa treatment and used the pool and hot tub. There was an outdoor patio area overlooking the lake-so relaxing. Included in the package was a 5 course dinner (too much food). Dinner was delicious but service was very slow. It did not bother us but we can see where other guests would not be pleased by this. Next day, a serve-yourself very adequate continental breakfast was provided. We also received a complimentary bottle of ice cider and fruit skewers with melted chocolate delivered to our room. Very nice and delicious !!! The hotel is very classy and clean- good location. We highly recommend this hotel to all and rate this hotel a strong 4.5 Stars. Thank you to the staff for great service.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lsavoy

We would like to thank you for your review. It's a pleasure for us to read your comments and we are proud to see that our efforts to satisfy our guests is accomplished. Be aware, we will do again those kind of packages, and of course we always have promotions directly with the reservation center of the hotel.

We hope to great you again in our little castle!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Groupe of 20 persons, reservation made way in advance ( about 2 months) for an anniversary! We arrive before the guest of honor, had to pay for supper before going to the room were the supper was. The tips was already included in supper more than 15%, Took more than 2 hours after we give our order to get any food. Server were not very friendly, ask us 3 times to see who had pay or not, did not seem to know that white wine has to be serve cold. Not very impressed with this experience. May be a great hotel but very poor service. Will not go back.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Patientcustomer

We did communicate with you, but what we read is definetly not the standards of the Hotel and we appreciate your comments, because it helps us to perfect our services and achieves a total guest satisfaction.

Thanks,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Granby
5 mi away
Hotel Econolodge Granby
Hotel Bromont
Hotel Bromont
#6 of 7 in Bromont

Been to Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!