“awesome”

Cross street: Deragon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awesome”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you want your dinner to be an experience rather than just a meal, you have found the right place. The food is original in both its presentation and its preparation but it is the ambiance as well as the fine wine list and and the personnalized service which will make you remember your night.
Enjoy.

1 Thank gilles p

Montreal, Canada
“Felt like home...only better...”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you are in the Bromont, Magog or Granby area, be sure not to miss this place.
The food was spectacular. I have many food allergies and the staff/cooks were more than helpful in making me a wonderful diner with my friends. We ended up ordering for the whole table so food just coming, one plater after another and we would all share. Great ambiance.The decor is very beautiful, the staff was very nice and calm. We felt like their guests and never felt rushed to eat fast and leave even though the restaurant was full and there were a few people waiting in the lobby. We will go back as soon as we can.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Julie M
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Canada
“Best detour ever!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

If you are visiting the Granby region this summer you MUST make a stop for an unbelivable food experience!
L'Imperial Restaurant is one of the finest culinary experience you need to enjoy.
Do not judge the book by it's cover.. The exterior is a old strip mall... but the inside is the most wonderful decor, perfect ambiance and real good food.
I tried the beef tartar, duck confit and I was extremely impressed with both. Extremely well priced, not too expensive.
You also have to see the Wine cellar, great selection...
Really MUST try fabulous cullinary experience!
Enjoy!!

3 Thank ymeg26
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food and concept with friends”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

A group of friends went to L'Imperial as we heard this was one of the best restaurant of the eastern township...We were not disappointed. They sat us down at a table and the whole group shared the same menu prepared by the chef. One after the other, the appetizers were put in the middle of the table for us to share. Fabulous. Then the main course arrived on many different plates. Amazing. This gave us the opportunity to tase many of the great dishes of the restaurant, and it was nice to be able to just sit down, have a glass of wine and talk to friends without having to worry about ordering. This restaurant is definitely worth the trip.

1 Thank TravelPete88
Montreal, Canada
“One of the best meal I ever had!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I went to Restaurant L'Impérial on a friday night with 8 other members of my family, so we opted for the "family style" option. I often go to L'Impérial, but it was my first time trying the "family style", where every plates we order comes in huge quantities for all the family to share. Everything I ate was out of this world, and the portions were perfect for us. I was really impressed with the greek salad. As usual, the chef outdid himself, even paying us a visit! The staff was amazing and very helpful. I would definitely recommend Restaurant L'Imperial to my friends.

• Visited June 2013