“Second time - not as good, but I'd give another chance”

Restaurant Pacini Levis
Ranked #83 of 184 Restaurants in Levis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This was the second time that we have eaten at the Pacini in Levis, Quebec. I have enjoyed the food and service here. I have always felt that for a chain, Pacini is usually a pretty good choice if you are from out of town and not aware of any "best kept secret" restaurants.
We ate here on a Saturday night when we were overnighting in Levis on our way to New Brunswick. I think that it may have been an "off night" for the team. The food was okay but the service was friendly. My wife said "never again" but I'd be willing to get them one more shot because our first experience there was very good so right now we are 50/50. So if you are considering Pacini's don't let this review dissuade you. However, don't expect to be "blown away" either. I'd be interested to read future reviews. Enjoy.

1  Thank Jonathan M
There are newer reviews for Restaurant Pacini Levis

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We went there after reading the reviews on trip advisor. We're we went. Authentic Italian food, very nice environment, good service and reasonable price. You won't regret!

1  Thank Theresa S
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My family and i were so impressed by the amazing atmosphere and the friendly service provided when we visited the Pacini restaurant in Levis while on vacation in the region. The server was very helpful and happily made suggestions as to what we may enjoy from the menu. The food quality was miles above where I had expected from what could be seen as a chain retaurant, we really enjoyed our experience in this great local restaurant, I had to stop my boys from licking their plates they had enjoyed their meal so much. I highly recommend giving this place a try, even if its just for the unlimited bread bar! Mmmmm so good! 10/10 for my family and I.

1  Thank Nadiawylie
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We visited Pacini on the recommendation of our concierge from our hotel. This was our last night on the road of a 3 week trip - and, what a way to end it!!
Very upscale looking, however we were very casually dressed and it was no problem.
Fantastic food, exceptionally clean and our waiter Louis-David was so sweet and attentive and their was no problem with us communicating even though we were in a French community.
My husband had the lasagna - fabulous; I had the combo "molti formaggi" pizza with a half order of spaghetti and sauce - wonderful. We had room for dessert - berry sorbet - lovely and the "Diletto"covered profiterole - to die for!!! We could not have had a better experience. I highly recommend this restaurant.
Sharon H., Hamilton, On.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Pacini has the best fries mixed with onions combo ever. It's their own recipe and they sure do make it good. Their morning pancakes are sweet and so very pleasant to eat, nicely decorated and their bread bar for diner is super good!