“Amazing Service, Super Tastey Food and an excellent atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pacini

Pacini
Ranked #65 of 178 Restaurants in Levis
Cuisines: Grill, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Service, Super Tastey Food and an excellent atmosphere.”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My family and i were so impressed by the amazing atmosphere and the friendly service provided when we visited the Pacini restaurant in Levis while on vacation in the region. The server was very helpful and happily made suggestions as to what we may enjoy from the menu. The food quality was miles above where I had expected from what could be seen as a chain retaurant, we really enjoyed our experience in this great local restaurant, I had to stop my boys from licking their plates they had enjoyed their meal so much. I highly recommend giving this place a try, even if its just for the unlimited bread bar! Mmmmm so good! 10/10 for my family and I.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Nadiawylie

Hamilton, Canada
“A Wonderful Surprise”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We visited Pacini on the recommendation of our concierge from our hotel. This was our last night on the road of a 3 week trip - and, what a way to end it!!
Very upscale looking, however we were very casually dressed and it was no problem.
Fantastic food, exceptionally clean and our waiter Louis-David was so sweet and attentive and their was no problem with us communicating even though we were in a French community.
My husband had the lasagna - fabulous; I had the combo "molti formaggi" pizza with a half order of spaghetti and sauce - wonderful. We had room for dessert - berry sorbet - lovely and the "Diletto"covered profiterole - to die for!!! We could not have had a better experience. I highly recommend this restaurant.
Sharon H., Hamilton, On.

• Visited June 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Very good!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Pacini has the best fries mixed with onions combo ever. It's their own recipe and they sure do make it good. Their morning pancakes are sweet and so very pleasant to eat, nicely decorated and their bread bar for diner is super good!

Visited January 2012
“Good choice where there are not many.”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I recently made our second trip to this restaurant. The first time was at this time last year and we had our three children with us. Because of our experience on that trip we made the decision to visit the restaurant again this year (no kids in tow) since we were familiar with what they had to offer. I ordered the antipasto and the bruschetta which we're both very yummy. My husband ordered pizza which he found very good. Typically we do not dine in chain restaurants, but since we missed the ferry into Vieux Quebec, we decided to eat near our hotel, and this is one of the best choices in the area.

“Great food, beautiful restaurant”
Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

We ate here with our two children, they had fun toasting their own garlic bread! The pasta dishes are delicious and dessert is a just!

1 Thank Debbie P