“What an experience”

Ranked #6 of 191 Restaurants in Levis
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2014

The atmosphere is absolutely eclectic with terrasses everywhere,sofas,bars, the DJ upstairs....Wow this is the best ambiance in the Qc region

2  Thank Travellingisfun2012

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This place has the complete package- great food, service and the atmosphere is great. I would recommend this to anyone traveling near Quebec City. It is well worth the drive out.

1  Thank Kickindajunk02
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Found this place on Trip Advisor and then the gal at our hotel that we ask just ranted about how good the food was and how people come from all over to eat here. She was not wrong! We were seated quickly as we were just a twosome. We ordered a bottle of wine and were in the process of trying to figure out the menu (we do not speak French) when a nice staff person came up and ask if we would like English menus. It was a wonderful touch. I had a dinner Caesar Salad and Penne, my hubby had French Onion Soup and Lasagna. Everything was presented beautifully and tasted just as good. Finished off the evening with coffee. We would highly recommend this stylish establishment!!! My husband just told me he has one complaint.....it was so good and he is so full it's made his stomach bulge!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I was taken to the Delice for a business lunch. Loved the place at first sight. We had a table at the lounge section and I really enjoyed the ambience and fancy atmosphere. Food selection is really good with selection of dishes from sandwiches to fusion food.
I had a chicken teriyaki and was awesome. My hosts had sandwich of the day with fries, really tasty looking!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

It was very popular and a crowd was waiting for tables; since we were only two, we sat at the bar and were seated immediately. Food was excellent and wines by the glass were very good and reasonably priced. Service was good but it was a struggle to get by in English.