All reviewsgreat hotelquebec cityhot chocolateold quebechot breakfastsausageoff the highwaybagelshotel chainhard boiled eggschoose this hoteltim hortonswould definitely stay here againparking lotroom was spotlessnice breakfastsmall pool
Reviewed October 17, 2012

It was a perfect hotel for my stay in levi.
Good size, v ery clean, good service, very confortable.

The only thing was they didn't have room service (food), although there are severals bars and restaurant near the hotel... but sometimes we are working so hard that we dont want to change and get out to eat.

But anyway, I will definitly come back this hotel when back to levi!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Leah I
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed at this property for three nights and enjoyed it. The room was spacious, clean and the beds were comfortable. Because the hotel is in Levis, rather than Quebec City, the price was far more reasonable. We ate at the Sports Restaurant across the parking lot and enjoyed that, too. I don't know about the Sushi Bar or the Boston pizza place. There is very little to see in Levis itself, so you'll have to take the ferry across (preferred route) or drive a circuitous route to reach the city by car.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Stayed one night at this hotel with our almost three year old daughter on our way through Quebec . The room was very clean and spacious , the swimming pool was fantastic, as was the continental breakfast in the morning. There were bagels, toast, eggs, cereal, juice , coffee, etc. We will definitely make a point to stay here again our next time through.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank R0ADTRIPPER77
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Stayed 3 nights at this hotel (first visit to Quebec). The level of standard in regards to rooms and service is excellent. The property appears to be a new-build or at least perfectly maintained. I note also that my wife and I hardly heard any noise from staff or other guests, making it probably the most quiet hotel I've stayed in. In fact I stay in hotels probably 80 nights per year and I literally can't recall EVER not being woken up each morning by noisy guests (one of my biggest frustrations - and I even travel with ear plugs!). This was not ann issue on 3 separate mornings - amazing! Again, the amenities (furniture, technology, bedding) are all of a high quality and are more than comfortable. My wife commented a couple of times on how comfortable the bed was actually - firm but not too hard. There was a pool and small gym with a couple of treadmills etc and some free weights but we didn't use them - nice to have the option though. The free continental breakfast was very adequate and included a selection of breads, bagels etc, cereals, muffins, yoghurt, fresh fruit, some eggs and sausage, and so on - it's based on a "heart healthy" ideal which is nice. Being an english speaker we were accommodated well - staff were very much bi-lingual and ready to assist at any time. One point to consider is that this property IS about 6kms (3.5 miles?) from the ferry that takes you over to the Old City, meaning you must take a taxi to get to the water (too far to walk) but the hotel's comfort and service makes it very worthwhile dealing with such an inconvenience. Highly recommended and easily our best hotel in Canada thus far having travelled through Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal.
By the way the hotel offers a restaurant and bar (did not use - only ate buffet breakfast there) but there are also about 4 restaurants within less than 100 metres.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms are of the same excellent standard. Perhaps rooms facing towards the water (not visible) have a better view of the surrounding businesses/restaurants.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We chose this hotel to stop at on our drive back from Toronto to Nova Scotia, it was a good half way point. It was conveniently right off of the highway and it even had a few restaurants located in the same parking lot, such as Boston Pizza and a Chicken place. The room with a king bed was HUGE! and SO NICE! There was free parking and free breakfast, which was awesome! Waffle makers, eggs, sausages, toast, bagels, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt! It had a pool, though we got there to late to use it. Very nice place, highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple