“Really nice treat!”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really nice treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Chocolat Favoris is well worth a visit! It had been recommended to us by friends and we were drawn by the large queue.
We really enjoyed the ice cream, but most of all the delicious choc coatings. There's a choice of about six soft serve ice creams and twelve chocolate dippings. It was such a cool idea! Definitely worth a try :)

Toronto, Ontario
“A "must do" when in Levis or Quebec City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

We couldn't believe how good this ice cream actually was. Not only is the ice cream itself very creamy, the choice of chocolate, REAL chocolate, was delicious. I had milk chocolate, my gf had orange. We loved it. Be sure to start eating it right away when the chocolate coating is still soft.
From Quebec City, take the ferry to Levis. $6.50 pp round trip. When you exit the terminal, go right. You will see a set of steps on the opposite side of the street. Go up the steps and just keep walking uphill until you get to Ave Begin, or Rue Begin (I cant remember the preface name). Turn left, walk a few blocks and there it is.
Absolutely worth the walk, time, money.

2 Thank TravelGuy1224
Toronto, Canada
“How can you be surprised with an ice cream? Yes, you can!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

To get to this place you need to take ferry from the Vieux Quebec. You get a great opportunity to take photos of chateau Frontenac. From Levis you can enjoy the view of Quebec city. It is very hard to miss Les Chocolats Favoris because there is always a line up. If you get lost you can ask local person and I think everyone is familiar with that Ice Cream paradise. There is nothing special about the taste of the ice cream, but very unusual process of how they dip ice cream in a chocolate. If you are in Quebec and love Ice cream that trip is definitely worth it. Some people might have very challenging time climbing very step stairs from Ferry dock to the Levis, as there is no access for people with disabilities/ strollers.

Parry Sound Ontario Canada
“The Place Of Soft Ice Cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Les Chocolats Favoris is a Levis tradition of the local populace and of those travellers fortunate enough to find it. The absolute best chocolate dipped ice cream anywhere.

Visited August 2013
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Don't miss this treat on your trip to Quebec City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

After reading the many overwhelmingly positive reviews of this place while planning my visit to QC, I made it a priority to come here. I took the enjoyable ferry ride across from QC, and then I made it a challenge to climb the steps up from the dock area and then the further climb from there up the hills to Av Begin. I arrived on a Sunday night at 9PM, and the line was still all the way out onto the sidewalk. I was completed drenched in sweat from the exercise challenge to get here, but I would not be denied. The line was long but moved relatively quickly; within 15 minutes I was choosing my orange flavored soft serve topped with the most exceptional dark chocolate coating I've ever had. As I said to my New York friends: "This ain't no Carvel Brown Bonnet!" 10 minutes later I was still (literally) chipping my way through the chocolate and ice cream, savoring every mouthful.

This store also has a wide selection of non-ice-cream chocolate offerings that are also worth your attention.

As the title of my review says, don't miss this treat when you're in the area for your visit.

• Visited July 2013